Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Sig 4 star on pre-flight simulatorig

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Sig 4 star on pre-flight simulatorig

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
dwilt72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sig 4 star on pre-flight simulatorig

Does anyone know where I can find a Sig 4 Star to add to the Pre-Flight simulator?

I am a beginner on a buddy box flying a Sig Kadet LT-40. I am almost to a point of being able to solo (maybe a couple more session on the buddy box). I also have a Sig 4 Star that I intend to build after Christmas. I was thinking that I would like to download the Pre-Flight simulator and if I can find the 4 Star to add to it, I can get some stick time on the simulator prior to the build.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:11 PM
dwilt72

Default RE: Sig 4 star on pre-flight simulatorig

Ok...I think the actual software I'm going to use is FMS, not Pre-Flight. Does anyone know how to get the 4* plane for FMS?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:25 AM
flyX

Default RE: Sig 4 star on pre-flight simulatorig

there's not one for some reason, but you can download a Hanger-9 Pluse from RC-sim.
The perimeters are set up to simulate pretty close to a 4 *. It looks almost like a 4* or bashed 4*

You can easily change the color scheme on it by editing the skin's bmp file.
There's plenty of free paint/art software you can download with decent pixels brush tips aside from window's

You can also adjust the perimeter of the model via the Par. Edit add on in the 2.85 version.
look in program files/fms/...then you'll see the add on folder.