Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Hanger 9 Ultra Stik in G2?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Hanger 9 Ultra Stik in G2?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Scorch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanger 9 Ultra Stik in G2?

I would like to have my Hanger 9 Ultra Stik 120 accurately modeled in G2. Has anyone done this? I don’t mean re-color the Big Stick to look like the Ultra Stik, but accurately put in all the control surfaces and other parameters to get an accurate representation to fly this thing and practice with the flaps/crow and all.

If this has been done, please contact me, I’d like to do this myself and I’ll need help getting started.

If it cannot be done due to limitations with G2 (??), please let me know that too.

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Baja170
My Feedback: (8)

I too would LOVE to have a US60 with Saito 100 on it. Surely somebody has programmed one in????

Please share if you have, it would be greatly appreciated!!

William
Old 04-07-2003, 04:59 PM
Scorch

I have not explored editing a plane at all, yet. I'm wondering if you can actually put all four control surfaces on it and have them articulated as in the real Ultra Stik

I use my Futaba Super 8 with G2 and have noticed I cannot use the D/R switch for dual rates for example, so I'm wondering what actually is possible.

I'm not knocking G2, it's FANTASTIC!!! Please don't think I am. I'm just wanting to see how far I can take it.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:58 PM
customflyer

I just got G2 yesterday and it is awesome. I couldn't figure out how to get my dual rates for my JR 378 to work last night either. I haven't had much time but I am building a Ultra Stick also and wish they had it on G2.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:25 AM
Scorch

I'm sure it can be done, to what level, I'm not sure. It would be nice if you could utilize ALL of your radios' functions in the simulator just as they are on the radio, but it appears that the keyboard and mouse must be used for some things.