Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Interlink and sail plane ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Interlink and sail plane ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:19 AM
JB COMP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interlink and sail plane ?

what is the swich for on the RF interlink on the left hand side, the on just left of the "RealFlight" on it.

and how do you fly a sail plane, how do you tow lanch it and not hand lanch it? sorry it thats not what its called, not a plane person.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:51 AM
JB COMP

Default RE: Interlink and sail plane ?

its also says the sticks are adjustable, so how do you adjust them?
Old 01-07-2008, 08:45 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The switch is usually a dual rate switch. But I think custom made airplanes can use it for other things.

GP RF gliders cannot be bungeed, high started, or winched into the air. It's an amazing thing that they offered gliders and thermals and blew off the way almost everybody does that kind of glider flying. They have a really lame workaround where the glider suddenly hops into the sky, but it's almost embarassing to talk about it.

The sticks can be adjusted for length. That seems to be about it for most people. I think they also suggest that you can replace the springs inside the case to change the stick tensions. Futaba suggests that for their TXs, and same thing with this Futaba made box. But most people really don't cotton to the idea of taking a TX apart and dinking with tiny little springs with all that electronic stuff exposed within inches of your hands and screwdrivers and hammers and such.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
JB COMP

ok, Thanks.

I was just messing around with plane editor and found out about the swich right before I check this post.

Thanks again for the help.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
JB COMP

GP RF gliders cannot be bungeed, high started, or winched into the air. It's an amazing thing that they offered gliders and thermals and blew off the way almost everybody does that kind of glider flying. They have a really lame workaround where the glider suddenly hops into the sky, but it's almost embarassing to talk about it.
so where or how do you use it? I wat to fly sail planes in my G3.5