Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G2 Assistance, Please

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 Assistance, Please

Old 01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Bob Yeager
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Assistance, Please

I have a RF G2. When I try to open it, I get the message "Error itializing disc pool". When I click "OK", I get the message "EEError 32494. Please contact technical support if problem persists".

You might as well attempt to contact the Tooth Fairy, as Real Flight Support will not return your emails, answer their telephone, or allow you to leave a message.

Can anyone advise me on how to fix this problem? Any help, assistance, or comments will be greatly appreciated! Thanks, everyone!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:35 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Default RE: G2 Assistance, Please

I got the same thing when I had G-2, I contacted Hobby Services and they sent me a new updated CD. Shortly there after I updated to G-3. I then kemp up with the updates on line. Now I think that G-4 is out, I don't think G-3 & G-3.5 with have and updates other than buying G-4.
NEDYOB
Old 01-08-2008, 06:15 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Knife edge maintains a forum for the sims. There is a section of subforums for each of the versions. You might try seeking help from the G2 Support forum there.

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/
Old 01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Bob Yeager
My Feedback: (5)

Thank you, nedyob and da Rock, for your responses. To make a long story short, I still can't get the old G2 to load, and cannot get any help from RF Support[:@]

Can someone tell me where to find the information on my computer that will let me know if I can run G4? My operation system is XP.

Thanks, all!