Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

DYNAM FMS PROBLEM - HELP PLEASE!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

DYNAM FMS PROBLEM - HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Whirlybird9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DYNAM FMS PROBLEM - HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi Guys!!! I just got this DYNAM 6 channel FMS, loaded the software, hooked up the sim tx to the USB PORT and verified it works, BUT ONLY with fixed wing aircraft and NOT helis!!! With any of the heli models I choose from the list, I get no response at all, and the helis just sit or spin on the heli pad with no tx control. What can I do to correct this? I have Windows XP Home version on an HP V5000 laptop, and like I said, the fixed wing models work perfectly fine on this sim!!! The fact is, I bought the sim for heli training, and not any help at all if the heli portions aren't operable!!! ANY HELP will be GREATLY APPRECIATED, as I'd really like to use the heli part of this sim ASAP, so I don't end up with disaster on my first ACTUAL heli flight attempts!!! Regards, Gerry AMA 898391
Old 01-13-2008, 04:28 AM
splinters

Default RE: DYNAM FMS PROBLEM - HELP PLEASE!!!

For the Joystick interface, click on "Mapping/Calibration" and use channels 1-4 instead of 5-8 for the heli controls (Tail,Nick,Roll,Pitch).
Old 01-13-2008, 08:20 AM
flyX

Default RE: DYNAM FMS PROBLEM - HELP PLEASE!!!

He's talking about this

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88173.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	849818