Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Need Reflex XTR Plane and Scenery Add-on Instructions

Does anyone have detailed instructions (in english!), or know where to get instructions (in english) on how to install plane and scenery add-ons to the Reflex XTR software. I just downloaded about a dozen planes and half dozen scenerys, but all of them have foreign instructions (Not english!)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Need Reflex XTR Plane and Scenery Add-on Instructions

I have had Reflex XTR for about 2yrs. now and love it. I have downloaded many aircraft and heli's and probably 8 different fields.
    Here's how I do it; First I created a separate folder to place all of my downloads, ( It makes it easier for me to keep track of which ones I have used ) Then I copy whichever one I want to install in Reflex and go to : My computer - Local Disk- (hard drive) -Program files - Reflex - and then open up the folder labeled Flugzeug (for Aircraft)and then paste the copied file in that folder. Once that is done then I unzip or extract all, and thats it. If you are downloading Heli's then the sae thing but open up the heli folder. as for landing sites I do the same thing but just unzip and extract them in the main Reflex folder itself.
    Now sometimes you wont get a picture of the aircraft in you directory when using the sim just a circle with a diagonal band, don't worry ! it's there. just click on it and when the screen tell you that it is not available then use the drop-down box and it will give you the list and then you can find it there and choose the sound also. It may not be the right way but it works for me. Hope this helps you .
    gkclrk62

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Need Reflex XTR Plane and Scenery Add-on Instructions

Thanks.
    It was buried far deeper in my program.
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Reflex\Simulator\Flugzeug\

Added several sceeneries and planes.

I just got the program the other day and am still trying to figure things out.