Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

FSONE Runs on my Intel IMac

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

FSONE Runs on my Intel IMac

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Lowesinstaller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSONE Runs on my Intel IMac

Ok... I did some research and then decided to purchase FSONE.
I am running it on an Intel IMac 1.83ghz Core duo (First generation Intel IMac) 2GB memory 128MB ati video (Standard IMac video card)
I am using bootcamp and running windoze XP Pro service pack 2
I have not done any software updates to windows, bootcamp or FSONE.
I wasn't sure if I was going to have any issues because the minimum processor speed for FSONE is a 1.8GHZ. I guess mine being a dual core 1.83 makes everything work well.
So far so good. Just wanted to let everyone know..

Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Lowesinstaller

Default RE: FSONE Runs on my Intel IMac

I updated FSONE to ver 1.1. Everything still works with no issues but, I did figure one thing out. The apple keyboard does not have a "Insert" key to the right of the main keys. it is a "FN" key. The "Insert" key is for releasing the tow line. So.... The sail plane will only work if you are doing a hand launch.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:41 PM
n0irw
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: FSONE Runs on my Intel IMac

for the tow line release....pitch the nose up hard and it should release........it works on mine......using the winch and the highstart. i'm running FSOne on a 2.66 core duo intel imac with 4 gig of ram and windows xp in boot camp......runs great!! Also running the new JR PC Data Transfer Interface in boot camp...it too works well.......you do, however have to put the USB interface into one of the USB jacks on the machine and not on a USB hub.