Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Missing CD - Reflex XTR - help!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Missing CD - Reflex XTR - help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 03:12 PM
hornetnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing CD - Reflex XTR - help!

Ive torn the house apart and cannot find my Reflex XTR program cd. I still have the usb cable, but the CD has evaded me. I tried emailing the manufacturer, but never got a reply (big surprise). Would anyone be willing to mail me a copy of the CD? Will pay for shipping.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:58 PM
dendrone

Default RE: Missing CD - Reflex XTR - help!

I have a CD but it is "not the latest version" which you have to jump through hoops to load it on a new VISTA machine. Mine works great on XP but I was hoping that I could get someone to help me with the "tech" part to make it work on my new VISTA machine. Reflex has tech notes on "how to do it" but I have not had any luck. I must not be computer savy enough.
dennis
Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Missing CD - Reflex XTR - help!

It's very easy, just burn off the Reflex folder (or use a memory stick) on your XP computer, put the disc/memory stick in your Vista computer and drag the folder onto your computer and your good to go.

If you still don't understand, I will do up some pictures for you (I'm a little short on time right now).