Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Hummingbird & bigger bits available!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Hummingbird & bigger bits available!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 08:23 AM
wildebeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hummingbird & bigger bits available!

Hi All

RE: Things I bought in a frenzy

I have been flying my Hummingbird for a while - early on I bought a number of differing batteries and components. Having settled on an AF brushless almost from the word go I have a number of nearly new (4 flights on the oldest pack and no flights on the CF blades) items to dispose of.

Offers accepted - I am based in the UK and will post free in the uk.

Two packs of 9.6V 700Mah (used 4 times since new and carefully formed prior to first)
One new and unused 2S Etec 1200 LiPoly.
One set of MS Composite FP CF blades - awaiting CP and only realised it was coming out the day the blades arrived!

Also, and on a diffrent note - prior to getting the micro heli disease I intended to get an electric Hype 3d. As usual got the batteries from Overlander then the heli and the plane plan flundered. So also available:

Four 3300MAh seven cell NIMH GP packs
Two 2200Mah seven cell NiCad packs - both totaly unopeaned and still in overlander delivery parcel - will need forming and the crappy car plugs replacing with something better. Again offers?

Nick