Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Help with setting up tru flite and ff6

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Help with setting up tru flite and ff6

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 03:00 PM
SPARK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with setting up tru flite and ff6

Hi

I am going to buy a raptor heli real soon, but at present I have brought myself the tru flite 3d simulator to give me a head start. I am a complete novice , know absolutley nothing at present(at least im honest). I am having difficulties setting up my Futaba FF6 tx to work with tru flite. The transmitter is talking ok with the sim but i am unsure about what settings I should be using in my FF6. I am alittle unsure what reactions I should be getting from the heli as I have never flown one yet. I seem to get loads of drift but I seem to have learnt to move around without crashing. The input to the sticks is so small but the heli changes so much, is this right.? What I really need help setting up my FF6 for this sim.. If anyone can help this would be most useful.

thanks
Mike