Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Real Flight Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 03:52 AM
NovaBill383

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Flight Deluxe

I bought a used Real Flight Deluxe sim. But can't get it to work. When I down load, it ask's for a number off the the transmitter. But there is no number on my transmitter. This is version #1.20.111 and I have the serial number.
Can someone help me out here? Sure would appreciate it.
Thanks, Bill
Old 06-18-2003, 02:03 PM
bluesky123
My Feedback: (2)

What do you mean "When I down load"?
Is it asking you the controller number when you are trying to install the software?
Try installing it without this number. For RealFlight G2, only Serial Number of the software is needed--you can install it without any controller or interface number and then configure your own controller (like a TX-to-PC interface from www.milehighwings.com)

I hope this helps,
Boris
Old 06-19-2003, 01:13 AM
Mad4Mustangs

I have the Deluxe Version with the gameport transmitter that came with it. When you install realflight, it asks you for the software serial number and then it asks for the "interface" serial number, IF you purchased one for your normal transmitter. The TX that came with the simulator, on Deluxe at least, does not have a number, so I just leave it blank and it's fine.