Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

ikarus flight simulator

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

ikarus flight simulator

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 03:53 AM
cratercreator
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ikarus flight simulator

has any one used this, is it beter than a Real flight G2
Old 04-01-2002, 04:08 AM
Teenage RC'er

seeing as i have neither of those sims...i am wondering that exact same thing! ;D
Old 04-19-2002, 08:37 PM
vander Vecht

Default Ikarus aerofly professional

I just bought the Ikarus aerofly professional (latest version: 1.2.4)
I like it very much , especially the hover and torque roll capabilleties feel very realistic. It also has beautifull graphics.
For more info see: http://www.ipacs.de
Screenshot picture:
Old 04-21-2002, 09:28 PM
catboater
My Feedback: (51)

Default I have one for sale

I've got the original version 1 with the Game commander controller. It's not near being anything close to G2 but for the price it's a great value. Cost me $79.99, you can have it for $40. shipped.

Interested??

[email protected]
Old 05-07-2002, 01:07 AM
BFedRec

I've got Ikarus Easyfly (and RF classic) that you can get from quantummodels and it's a GREAT sim, bout the same physics as Realflight, if not all the customization.. but for $30-$50 with Adaptor or controller it's a GREAT deal, and in my mind probably comparable to the new G2 LITE which doesn't have all the extra planes or customizing features
Old 05-14-2002, 09:54 AM
BFedRec

I'd like to hear more about the Aerofly professional, been looking at it's features and I'm wondering how it compares to G2, it looks great, and with the break apart physics it sounds pretty realistic... Vander Vecht? wanna expound on it any? anybody else who has purchased it?
Old 07-16-2002, 07:47 PM
petergordon
My Feedback: (5)

Default game commander

I am contemplating buying the Easyfly with or without the game commander. Is the game commander any good? Does it have duel rates and sub trims? Extra channels?

If I use my own transmitter, does it recognise the additional channels, etc?

If I get the game commander, can I still buy the interface to use with my own transmitter? The reason here - I can teach new people with the game commander without breaking my expensive transmitter.

Thanks,

Peter Gordon
Old 07-17-2002, 12:10 AM
BFedRec

the game commander is decent... but it only has one button and no switches ... at least MINE doesn't have any(trims are there though).... it's not as pretty as the Futaba one from Realflight. I don't know on the adaptor as I only have the game commander, and I don't know if they've updated the game commander since I got mine.. I'd HOPE that the one that comes with Aerofly pro would be better.. as they're charging an extra $50 for it.. and mine is pretty basic (but fine for the basics). If you're doing heavy duty 3D flying I can't tell you how good the EasyFly is for that, I've heard that it's pretty decent... just dont know on all the extra bells and whistles channel stuff
Old 10-18-2002, 10:55 PM
pequeajim
My Feedback: (1)

DO they have a download to try the software? I have G2 and love it, but I would like to try the aerotowing with AeroFly. If that worked like the real thing, I would buy it just for that.