Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Where can I get a spare Interlink controller?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Where can I get a spare Interlink controller?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 06:20 PM
3DSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get a spare Interlink controller?

I have realflight g3, but my interlink controller is a piece of junk and I hate plugging in my own and having a thousand wires running across the floor. Where can I get another Interlink controller that will work for realflight g3?
Old 12-22-2009, 07:08 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts
Default RE: Where can I get a spare Interlink controller?

Short answer, you can't. The copy protection is contained in the controller, if it and the software serial number don't match the program won't run.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
johndou

Not sure why you'd want another Interlink if you think the one you have is "junk". If your Interlink is broken you can get it repaired or replaced by RealFlight. Just give their tech support a call. Last I heard they charge $50.00 for repair or replacement ... for that kind of money you could buy a new radio.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:50 PM
3DSAVAGE

i did send it back to them...twice...and the second one broke after a week...I just want the simple convenience of being able to use the stock controller for the game. I dont like using my own radio with all the freakin cords I have to use(the battery on my DX6 has a life of 5 seconds and I have to leave the charge cord in it and I have the cord running from the controller to mine, which is nionreliable at best...). I just want to be able to use the stock controllerfor the game. that's it...why do they have to make this so hard???
Old 12-22-2009, 09:15 PM
dbcisco
Banned

That's one of the drawbacks of RF. You have to have their controller hooked up even if you want to use your own radio. Nothing like more clutter around the computer desk. Apparently the technology to put a tiny chip in a USB cable rather than the controller is beyond their engineering prowess.[]
Get a different and newer sim that doesn't require a proprietary controller. There are quite a few sims to choose from. Check the other threads here and on other RC forums.