Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Lady with camera was in my way

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Lady with camera was in my way

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 02:20 PM
scottrc

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Lady with camera was in my way

Wow, apparently G2 is a hit with the other family members in my house. I finally got to sit down to it and while taxing around, hit some broad with a video camera standing on the flight line. Scared the buggins out of me. Man she looked real. Wonder if I can change her into Cindy Crawford?

What happened to AMA safety regs? Wheres the G2 safety officer? I thinks the guy on the cell phone standing behind her is her Husband, probably calling her lawyer.

Anyway, it seemed my nephew has been adding a few more realities to the screen and boy was it a surprise. Really loved the 50 mph cross wind and thermals he put in, now it really is like flying in Kansas.

I really dig the photographer standing at the end of the runway, he is fun to strafe with the Mustang.

I also wonder if I can get an add-on that has birds of prey in it? You know, the Hawks and Turkeybuzzards that hang around the field, that would make it fun.

Well, off to see what other surprises that were added during my absence.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:55 PM
tiggerinmk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a Labrador that you can sit in the middle of the runway...
Old 07-10-2003, 04:29 PM
scottrc

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

A Labrador on the runway?

Man, how much more real can that get. I once had a Beagle that would go and sit in the middle of the runway when she was pissed at me.

My Lab won't sit for long, but loves to dig, how about a 3'x3'x3' deep hole in the middle of the runway with a butt and tail sticking out? That would be real, along with an club president thats upset cause he has to schedule another work detail to bury the hole?

Or, you can select how big the mosquito's are and have them fly into your eye while landing facing the sun and have a 15 mph cross wind, and program snakes and ticks to appear at your feet.

I need to make the field more realistic. I need mole hills, crabgrass, gopher holes, toadstools, and those big cracks that develop in August and swallow tires.

Lightning would be exciting, I always wanted to fly during a thunderstorm.

Forget SimCity, I want SimRcing.
Old 07-13-2003, 04:26 AM
RC_Stunt_Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha ha ha ha, ScottRC, you are so funny I almost wet my pants!! :