Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Bought Realflight 4.5 which included G5 but G5 doesnt work?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Bought Realflight 4.5 which included G5 but G5 doesnt work?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 04:17 PM
jbeck306

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought Realflight 4.5 which included G5 but G5 doesnt work?

Hi

Recently went to my local model shop to buy Realflight G5. They sold me 4.5 with the disk for G5, when I got home and tried to install the G5 but it would not accept the serial I placed in so I tried to install 4.5 which worked fine and had no problems. I even tried installing G5 after installing 4.5 but still no luck

The only reason I do think it’s not working is the disk they have given me for G5 is not the upgrade...Could this be why it doesn’t work??? The G5 they have given me looks like its been taken out a brand new G5 box which would normally come with a G5 transmitter

Old 02-01-2010, 10:29 PM
dbcisco
Banned

Default RE: Bought Realflight 4.5 which included G5 but G5 doesnt work?

Make sure that when entering the serial numbers that in the inetrlink area you put in the letter "I" not number "1". That is the most common error people make installing RF. Make sure you have the interlink controller connected too. You can also contact Realflight or go to the Knifeedge forums for help.

If it is the full version then it should install no problem. If it is the upgrade you need to install the G4.5 program first. You may have to do the on-line registeration from within G4.5 as well before upgrading.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:20 PM
sgtnam

Default RE: Bought Realflight 4.5 which included G5 but G5 doesnt work?

Hello everyone, I have the sme problem I have the 4.5 and the 5 upgrade but it wont accept the serial number from the disc can any one help with this. I tried tech support but cant get through,. thanks