Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Real flight G4.5 Multiplayer

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Real flight G4.5 Multiplayer

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:13 PM
spitlm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real flight G4.5 Multiplayer

Hello:

I have the 4.5 running on Windows Vista. When I was running the G 4 version I could join in a multiplayer sesion online but now with the G4.5 I can't

It says me something about UPnP, and ports...but I don't know how can or where can I do that on Windos Vista and why it worked fine with the G 4.0

If somebody can help me.

Regards and thanks

Luis
Old 04-12-2010, 09:01 AM
basimpsn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Real flight G4.5 Multiplayer

Dup
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM
basimpsn

" Hello:

I have the 4.5 running on Windows Vista. When I was running the G 4 version I could join in a multiplayer sesion online but now with the G4.5 I can't

It says me something about UPnP, and ports...but I don't know how can or where can I do that on Windos Vista and why it worked fine with the G 4.0

If somebody can help me.

Regards and thanks

Luis "

I just upgrade from G4 to G4.5. My multiplayer was working until I did the upgrade with the same error message as the above post. Anybody knows how to fix this problem??

Old 04-12-2010, 09:09 AM
baja_236

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had simular problems a few months ago, go to the Knife edge website look at the 4.5 forums there is a sticky addressing this problem, you will need to go into you router program and do some port forwarding.

The knife edge forum will tell you what ports then just google the type of router you have or call your dsl/boadband provider and they can tell you how to do the port forwarding on your specific router.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:31 AM
basimpsn

Thank u