Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

spam page?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:00 AM
arnold1943

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spam page?

I registered reality craft dogfight software and was supposed to get an email from them. They told me to check my spam page. Can somebody tell me what a spam page is and how to find it? Thanks Arnold
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: spam page?

Email applications (like Vista's "Windows Mail") often give you the ability to make a list of "good" addresses you'll accept email from and "bad" addresses. The bad ones are diverted directly into a directory that can be called anything, like "spam page" for example.

They are suggesting that you aren't seeing their email to you in your normal input box because you've got the kind of email setup that puts "bad" addresses into a hold list. Look at the different folders in your email application. I've got one called "Junk E-mail" for example. No telling what yours might be titled. And it's not for sure that you have one.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: arnold1943

I registered reality craft dogfight software and was supposed to get an email from them. They told me to check my spam page. Can somebody tell me what a spam page is and how to find it? Thanks Arnold
From Outlook Express, I cannot access the spam filter that my IP provides. I have to go to my IP, using Internet Explorer, and access mail online. From there I can select the spam page that shows mail that has been prevented from going to my inbox.

If you use Outlook Express, contact your Internet Provider and ask how to access the list of spam that was not delivered to your inbox.

Good luck,
Dave Olson
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 AM
arnold1943

Thank you, everyone. Arnold
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 AM
TomBates

Your SPAM page may also be called a JUNK page, or folder.