Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Fuel quedtion please!!!!!!!!!

Hi there; i have a few 4 stroke engines brand new, saitos, os, and magnum; i will start using them shortly; so this is the question:
    I will start with a magnum 52 4 stroke blue head; wich is the best fuel recomended for performance and durability?
    Any real diference beetween 2 stroke and 4 stroke fuel?
    Can you use 2 stroke fuel in 4 stroke engines?
    Thanks in advance for your answers.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Fuel quedtion please!!!!!!!!!

The fuel for 4S needs to have some castor. There are two people in our club that fly a lot of 2S and 4S. One runs Omega 10 in everything and the other runs Coolpower 4S 15% in everything. The castor content of the coolpower 4S is around 5% last time I was able to verify it. I have had good luck with Coolpower 4S 15% but when I want that warm fuzzy feeling of no flame-out or more power I put in "YS 20-20" blend by either S&W Fuels or Byron. S&W is/was made in PA, USA and is good on price and performance but I am unable to locate it on the internet any more. This is just our experience, millions of words have been posted on this topic !

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Fuel quedtion please!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Bobhend
    S&W is/was made in PA, USA and is good on price and performance but I am unable to locate it on the internet any more.
    S&W has a new name
    http://www.splube.com/otherapplications.html
    - Carrell