Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Mixing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mixing

Hey guys,

Okay so I have posted this question at the schumacher forum but no replies from there so i thought maybe you guys can help me okay so the question is can i mix fuels of the same manufacturer but they are two different nitro percentages for example 25 and 30 percent can you mix them? oh yeah and it for a schumacher havoc .28 engine

Thanx for your time
    Hey I\'\'\'\'m a very enthusiastic RC Guy and I love this hobby and I subscribed to this website for some tips and help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mixing

ORIGINAL: 76HAVOC76

Β*Hey guys,

Okay so I have posted this question at the schumacher forum but no replies from there so Β*i thought maybe you guys can help me okay so the question is can Β*i mix fuels of the same manufacturer but they are two different nitro percentages for example 25 and 30 percent can you mix them? oh yeah and it for a schumacher havoc .28 engineΒ*

Thanx for your timeΒ*
    You can mix any fuel together you want provided all is good and sealed. You will end up with about 27% nitro if you mix the two fuels 50/50.
    GlowHead Brotherhood #3
    Using Dynamite, Enya, Fox, Jett, K&B, SH, Super Tigre, Thunder Tiger, and Traxxas engines.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mixing

Thanx man appreciate the help
    Hey I\'\'\'\'m a very enthusiastic RC Guy and I love this hobby and I subscribed to this website for some tips and help