Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

Slimline Products (Fueling Systems)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Slimline Products (Fueling Systems)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 08:51 AM
mrfx2001
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slimline Products (Fueling Systems)

Hay folks, I just went on a hunt for Slimline stuff and found the site down, everyone that stocks the stuff can't get it and cannot contact anyone there. I don't want much, just a o-ring kit for the M4 manual fuel pump pro cap260. Any idea where I can get the rings or the spec for the parts. [email protected]
Old 11-15-2014, 03:41 PM
henk_l

Hello All,

Tried to order a lot of products for my customers.

But after 10 months nothing !!!

Website down, adn what is very strange he is sending me mails that the products are send.
If I send a mail back to Slimline I hear nothing.

See below, I think this guy can't be trusted

Van: Slimline Orders <[email protected]>
Aan: Henk Lohuis <[email protected]>
Datum: 11/08/2014 06:43 PM
Onderwerp: Re: Slimline Pumps back in stock
AccepterenVoorlopigWeigerenVerouderdAgenda

AccepterenVoorlopigWeigerenVerouderdAgenda
Henk,
Please let me know if you have recieved the order- I had a notice from USPS about package in customes being returned - Im not sure if this is your package...thanks Bill

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Henk Lohuis wrote:
Hello,

Did you send my order ?

Regards,

Henk

Old 11-17-2014, 09:34 AM
mrfx2001

FYI Guys, like I said (I think) if i found a solution I would post it. I found a thread that defined the o-ring in mm and converted to fractional inch measure. I went on the hunt for VITON o-rings that might fit. The info on the web defined the ring as OD- 32mm, ID-27mm, 2.5mm thick. The product I found is a stretch fit but does not leak as long as you get the cap on correctly. A better fit may be available but this works nicely. (at least on mine) The source is McMaster-Carr, part number is 9464 k85. The only drawback to the fix was that from this company there is a product minimum. 50 pcs. @ 11.xx (i don't remember the change). So I gave at least 2 to each person I know that has the M4. (will not work on the metal gas can setup) Now I get free breakfast at our favored restaurant before going out to the field. Good Deal I'm not married and don't cook.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:52 AM
mrfx2001

Trust or not, the products are top notch. mrfx2001
Old 11-24-2014, 07:22 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if all you need is an o-ring kit, you can make your own (that's what i did) by trimming some silicone fuel tubing to appropriate size.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:54 PM
mrfx2001

My o-ring is a continuous circular seal. If the fuel tubing creeps when tightening, the cap will leak. I tried it. didn't work for me. I'm glad it did for you. fad
Old 04-11-2017, 09:24 PM
robbtennis

Thumbs down
Slimline is still ripping customers off via their webpage by taking orders and not fulfilling them. Then some idiot named Bill answers their phone and makes up excuse after excuse as to why they are unable to deliver product. I finally had to call my bank to reverse their charges after 3mos of waiting. Stay away from these guys!