Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

Protech Daytona 3D Heli Fuel..???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Protech Daytona 3D Heli Fuel..???

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 07:56 AM
canardlover

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Protech Daytona 3D Heli Fuel..???

Hi guys, I bought a can of Protech Daytona 3D Heli fuel made by Jonker. Last week when I looked more carefully at the can I could find no hint of the oil content/quality in this fuel. Has searched the net but found no answer yet.
Anyone out there who can help me clarify what oil(s) and percentages of oil this fuel contains..??..Thanks in advance..!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jonker Protech 3D fuel.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	2120201  
Old 09-16-2015, 09:44 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

If you don't find any info or get any helpful responses, you can evaporate a measured mount of fuel for a few days and measure what's left to determine the oil quantity. This won't tell you what kind of oil it is, but it will tell you how much. Usually heli fuel is full synthetic and generally around 22-24% content by volume.

Sorry that doesn't help you much. Good luck.