Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Is POWERMASTER cheating?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Rudeboy

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Is POWERMASTER cheating?

ORIGINAL: archiebald

I work in manufacturing and I know for sure that the type of mistake that PM are claiming just can't happen "accidentally" In any manufacturing process there are likely to be losses but never gains. If you are pumping 1,000 gallons of raw materials into your manufacturing process and you are generating 1,100 gallons of product then it is pretty obvious that there has been a screw-up.

Archie
Indeed...

Maybe that's why they say some cans got overfilled too...

What strikes me as odd, is that everyone on this thread that measured their cans came up short... and not with extra fuel...
The number of cans measured are by no means a definitive test, but they do show a tendency, don't they? If their filling installation is just randomly under- and overfilling cans someone would have found an overfilled can by now surely...
Old 09-06-2005, 05:24 AM
RC-Captain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already emailed Laura at PM and I am being taken care of very professionally. I suggest you do the same and included the batch number and the location where you bought the fuel from and she will get back to you ASAP. GL

RCF esq.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:32 AM
RC-Captain

If their filling installation is just randomly under- and overfilling cans someone would have found an overfilled can by now surely...
The representatives at PM knows which batch has the shortage of fuel . So no need to speculated how or why they are handling the situation professionally like I said above.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:33 AM
TimC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RC-FIEND

I suggest you do the same and included the batch number and the location where you bought the fuel from and she will get back to you ASAP. GL

RCF esq.
What about the fuel I've already used and thrown the can away? As far as overfilling, it would seem there would be just enough room to allow expansion of a gallon with higher temps.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:47 AM
RC-Captain

What about the fuel I've already used and thrown the can away
The key is to contact Powermaster and give them the batch number that is on your cans you presently have and someone will handle your situation just like they handle mine. As far as the question above I am sure you can figure out how many cans of powermaster you have bought within a years time. Fortunately I only purchased 2 cans since it was 5% and then decided to read this thread and wow I was stunned to find the info about the weight was correct.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Archie, fortunately most folks here don't subscribe to the "shoot the messenger and then find out why he came method". PowerMaster has taken care of every single customer who has called, and generously so I might add.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Since very few have actually called PowerMaster to allow them the opportunity to make things right and this has dwindled down to a series of "me too's" and comments by uninvolved persons this thread is being locked up. There is ample info here for any others who may need it. PowerMaster has freely said there was a problem and is being up front about it. More people piling on is not necessary. This is being locked up. Thanks