Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 10:17 PM
Steve Guinn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The TH fuel is fine.
Old 12-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Dr Nitro

Whirley,
You have the east coast's largest Mfg of glow fuel not too far from you. S&W hobby products. They are in eastern PA, right on the Jersey boarder.
Personally, I have run thier fuel on several occassions and it was excellent. Out in the midwest where I live, I now run Cooper's which I feel is just as outstanding.

Just some thoughts to help save you some shipping costs.
Old 12-25-2002, 02:10 PM
Homebrewer
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.s-whobby.com/fuel.html

S&W Hobby Supply · P.O. Box 208 · Tatamy, PA 18085 · (610)252-2024

I'm going to be driving through the Phillidelphia area and plan on buying a ton of fuel from S&W. You can't beat their prices and their quality is very good.

I emailed them and asked if they sell direct, here is what they said:

"Hi Andy, thanks for trying our fuel I would be more than glad to sell it to you when you come over this way, we are in Easton 50 miles north of philly on Rt. 22. Just call a head I will have the fuel ready.

Thanks Stan S&W"
Old 12-25-2002, 07:33 PM
Dr Nitro

Whirley,
Its Easton PA.
A hundred miles is not too far of a drive when you pick up more than one case. A friend or two getting together ganging up an order will save a whole bunch in shipping when someone picks it all up.

Thats what I do with Cooper's fuel in Michigan, a couple of us get together and somebody makes the run.