Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

Chinese Nitro - Good or Bad Experience?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Chinese Nitro - Good or Bad Experience?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 01:30 AM
XJet
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chinese Nitro - Good or Bad Experience?

ORIGINAL: w8ye

English translated

http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3D9F0
Why not just click on the "English" link on that site and save the cryptic translation that Google gives?
Old 10-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Luna_Rendezvous

ORIGINAL: Chinayoungboy

I think the Chinese Nitro is excellent. we produce 12,000mt per year and it's purity can reach 99.95%, but it is too dear. Usually, we have four kinds of Nitromethane by the content.and they are 99%, 99.5%, 99.9% and 99.95%. Every month, we will export 200mt to U.S.A., Australia and European. and if you are interest in it, please give me e-mail: [email protected] and welcome to our homepage: www.baoyuanchem.com
would love to try a free sample of the 99.95%
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
BillS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chinese? Those are the folks that put 15% antifreeze in toothpaste and lead paint on children's toys shipped to the US. 15% antifreeze toothpaste is still on the store shelves in China.

Bill
Old 10-22-2007, 08:53 PM
wjvail
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chinese? Those are the folks that put 15% antifreeze in toothpaste and lead paint on children's toys shipped to the US. 15% antifreeze toothpaste is still on the store shelves in China.
Yup these folks.... Really doesn't seem to make much differnce... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy I would suggest the differences between the US (38), Hong Kong (2), and China (82) are more about reporting and less about lead in paint. I guess if your really concerned about your long term heath your advocating moving to Hong Kong?.?.

Bill
Old 11-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Chinayoungboy

ORIGINAL: BillS

Bill
We have to admit that there are some bad guys in China and they produce the bad goods, but it isn't mean the Chinese goods are all bad. It is similar with all country of the world. we can NOT deny a good country with a little fault. I am Chinese and i think that the Chinese goods are good and also the USA's alought i buy some wrong thing made in USA.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Chinayoungboy

ORIGINAL: Luna_Rendezvous

I think the Chinese Nitro is excellent. we produce 12,000mt per year and it's purity can reach 99.95%, but it is too dear. Usually, we have four kinds of Nitromethane by the content.and they are 99%, 99.5%, 99.9% and 99.95%. Every month, we will export 200mt to U.S.A., Australia and European. and if you are interest in it, please give me e-mail: [email protected] and welcome to our homepage: www.baoyuanchem.com
It is too dear if you need a little, if you need 18mt and i can give your a better price
Old 11-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Chinayoungboy

ORIGINAL: Luna_Rendezvous

I can not give you because the airplane don't allow us fly it to you.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 11-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Luna_Rendezvous

aww... would have loved to tried some of your very very good Chinese nitro juice maybe a ship can bring me some?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Chinayoungboy

OK,please give me e-mail [email protected] tell me the purity you need and quantity,also with the port of discharge.