Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

PowerMaster fuel : no more in France ? in Europe ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

PowerMaster fuel : no more in France ? in Europe ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Milcent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PowerMaster fuel : no more in France ? in Europe ?

Since few weeks we (modelers in France) can no more find Powermaster fuel in France. Stocks are empty and no additionnal orders are enabled.
We have been told that thise brand will no more be sell in France, even in Europe, because of enormous price increase and production capacity not available for foreign markets outside USA.

Could you confirm ? Give some update ?

It is a shame since this fuel is the best i ever used since i started 6 yeard ago and it both give me the best from my engines and preserve them a lot : quality and durability.

Thanks for any info you could share.

Pierre.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:53 AM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: PowerMaster fuel : no more in France ? in Europe ?

I live under two hours travel from the factory and I cannot even get them to answer their phones. I would have to say that by all appearances they are out of business. Very sad, since I liked their fuels very much. My local Hobby Shop is selling all Powermaster fuels at 25% off because they cannot reach the factory, and they will have to replace Powermaster with something else.

It does not look good.

Jim