Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

nutech hurricane c-5 replacements parts

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

nutech hurricane c-5 replacements parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 01:23 PM
nothinbetr2do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nutech hurricane c-5 replacements parts

hi guys. i have a nutech hurricane c-5 that is in need of replacement parts. i was beating on it prety good, so it's my fault. on my last outing with it, i was jumping about a 10' high pile of dirt and having a blast. well about an hour into it, i noticed the rear tires wheren't providing any power, just the front. so i think i broke something in the rear diff, i haven't taking it apart yet to see just what it is. i will soon, as i really want to fix it. but anyway, i was wondering if you guys know where spare parts for it can be bought from? from my understanding, the truck is no longer being made. so that has me worried that i won't be able to get parts for it. which will really suck, as it only has about 2 gallons of fuel ran through it and besides what i broke, the truck is in really great shape. i have even went as far as putting a modded motor in it and a tuned pipe. i really don't want to stop running it, but i may have to. if i can't find parts for it. please help me out guys, i really need to find a good source of replacement parts for it. thanks alot
Old 10-08-2010, 02:45 PM
fgbasher
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: nutech hurricane c-5 replacements parts

www.fgsupply.com should have parts if not. It is pretty much the same truck as the smartech titan so you should be able to find parts for it between those two names.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:31 PM
nothinbetr2do

thanks, i'll look into the info you provided. i hope something pans out, i would love to get my truck fixed
Old 10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
hndaman1
My Feedback: (6)

you an also check with scott @ http://www.zerogravityrc.com/ since he is a NUTECH dealer
Old 10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
nothinbetr2do

thanks. the more options the better. i'm trying to work on a shopping list, to get parts to fix it now and to have parts on hand for later use. in case the parts do dry up and i can't get them at all.