Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Engage RC again...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 10:40 AM
noyb98098
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engage RC again...

http://www.engagerc.com/servlet/the-...r%2C4WD/Detail

They seriously need to stop with these horrible looking contraptions, is that supposed to be T with some horrible body?? I feel that at least with KM\Rovan baja B or T you can at least get the parts that you know are going to fail replaced before you even take it out and save some serious $$$(I paid 699 for mine and put 500$ in upgrades that I would've done with purchasing a HPI version anyway). My T is is more Turtle\darksoul\vertigo\FullForceRC and a host of other dealers from either the US or Canada than KM at this point, I believe the only thing KM is the chasis, diff case, and body. But as far as an FG clone, Hurrax clone, MCD Clone or any others from engage or china I'll pass and stick with the original. I just hope we dont see any Redcat clones!
Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Sherv

Default RE: Engage RC again...

Lol that is the funniest looking body I have ever seen!!!
and almost 1200 dollars!!!!
Ahahaha the body is hilarious

So it says its a KM Baja 4wd...
Does that mean its a clone of a Kalee?
Old 11-26-2010, 10:49 AM
bbuzzard
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, the EngageRC dude used to be on this board...maybe he is paying attention to the bad threads about the crap he's selling and respond...I ain't holding my breathe though...
Old 11-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my self! Can i have a laugh, please?
Old 11-26-2010, 11:23 AM
mooman007uk

Does that mean its a clone of a Kalee?
if it's 4wd it must be, they're running out of stuff to copy so are now copying other clones...brilliant.
and a clone of a redcat? the rampigs don't have the tightest of tolerances to begin with so a clone ...now that would be a real sloppy pu ssy
Old 11-26-2010, 11:40 AM
noyb98098

LMAO!!!! Just had another part break on the Ramp again the other day. Same part 3rd time..[:'(] So please enggage no Redcat clones!

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

\and a clone of a redcat? the rampigs don't have the tightest of tolerances to begin with so a clone ...now that would be a real sloppy pu ssy
Old 11-26-2010, 11:05 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Well, Ken is an absolute idiot for importing that and trying to sell that in teh states. In China, that might be a cool looking RC with some silly name like "Stealthy Gecko" but here in the states, that shell is an absolute sale killer.

And is he just nuts? $1200 for a Clone of an MCD? Even a Rampage is not that expensive.

I just read his store policy, and he still refuses to back his products. He still has the stipulation of "Buyer accepts Item in its current as/is condition. " and this means that even if there is a fault from the factory, Ken will not lift a finger to fix or replace it.

Funny, Ken strictly sells clones, yet the very same clones he sells are inflated in price. I searched around an you can find those very same clones for even hundreds less.