Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Better late than ever!5b

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Giorgos_cupra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Better late than ever!5b

Hey guys,how are you?It's been a while since i posted here....I was around,doing some reading though...I didn't have much time...I'm in to airbrushing now,doing and selling some canopies...If anyone is interested i can make a thread to show you some of them.Anyways,finally i got an hpi baja 5b.I always wanted one,but i was too busy with on roads,helicopters etc,and it kinda slipped me,but not anymore!

I got it from a friend in an awesome price and it is almost brand new!It is in great shape,bone stock except from engine covers.It has new tires,is almost scratch free and with a brand new uncut proline desert rat body!

I'm going to order the sway bars,8k rpm clutch spring,a ddm dominator V1, put my zenoah g270rc in there and make some custom lights...Anybody who knows me,will get the picture

Old 03-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Better late than ever!5b

So, same destiny as here? "Do not buy a factory made car before the home made is finished" was my goal in life I lost... Anyway, nice to see you here again, Giorgos And congratulations with the "new" car! I still hope to see more of your homemade projects.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Giorgos_cupra

Hey Lars!Nice to hear from you again mate!I guess we both lost that bet ha?

Yeah,for sure!I'm not giving up my projects!I still have the impression that my 4wd homemade will be far superior,for my preferences at least,than a commercial car[>:] .

Everything is ready for the 4wd...The problem is,they are still on paper....Need an ***** load of money to continue...Aluminum plates,aluminum blocks,shocks,cnc money for the drive cups and the list goes on...I can't keep up financially right now
Old 03-02-2011, 12:24 PM
VassilisG

Hi GIORGO ,
financial crisis is very hard , in Greece .

Projects in ice , for a long time.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Giorgos_cupra

Hello Vasillh!

Yeah,we are in a very bad shape right now...And unfortunately i believe it's downhill from here...When you have done everything and still are up to the neck with debts,things ain't looking good!

Aside from politics though,i have been watching closely your street fighter project!I'm very sorry for the crash mate,it's really difficult to see such a nice car crashed[]

But hey,when we fall down,we stand up again stronger!Keep up the good work Vassilh!
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, those stupid finances... What doesn't kills us, makes us stronger!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Giorgos_cupra

A little update....Started working on the lights....Unfortunately,my board wouldn't fit in there so there aren't any modes in these...Only on/off