Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Official Losi 26cc 5IVE-T Thread

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

you can buy direct from savox [link]http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SA1283SG_Digital_Servo_p/savsv0235mg.htm[/link]...here's another one to consider, the new futaba 1/4 servo, waaay faster and more power...of course it's twice the price [link]http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAXFG&P=7[/link]
    You can get the Savox SV-0235mg from Gizmomotors for about $20 cheaper. They all so are the cheapest place I have found for Zenoah engine parts. I bought a new G270 top end from them for under $30.

Are you sure thta Futaba is a large scale servo? It is about 1 inch shorter then the Savox.
    Rebel Racing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Painted bodies are making a showing now at our track.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1sTV8q5Mow[/youtube]
    Owner of RAMTech-RC, HPIBajaForum, Losi5iveForum, RedcatRampageForum and 2StrokeRacer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It looks like the track is tamed down a-bit for the 1/5th scalers??
    I have not seen these run on track, only in vids....Seen Onroad 1/5 forumula though....

That track is purpose built for 1/5th trucks???

Wish one of those was around here!...

I just picked up a Hypertherm Powermax 65...so will not be buying one of these untill I can start making my money back with manufacturing....

If you can\'\'\'\'t dazzle em with brilliance,baffle em with BS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes, the Fear Farm Track is tame for the new guys. If you have big jumps every week, then it starts to cost too much money and people stay away. Every few months we will change the track and make it harder and harder.
    Owner of RAMTech-RC, HPIBajaForum, Losi5iveForum, RedcatRampageForum and 2StrokeRacer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well here is my out look on the 5ivet,had it for a week ,what a let down,for the cost of it an what you would have too put in it too make it run an handle right its not worth it so im staying with my bajas an i sold the 5ivet an lost $400 on it,what a waste,not happy[:@]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Baja SC / Redcat Rampage MT / FG Marder(XTM) / Xaircraft X450Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: badboy-ya

well here is my out look on the 5ivet,had it for a week ,what a let down,for the cost of it an what you would have too put in it too make it run an handle right its not worth it so im staying with my bajas an i sold the 5ivet an lost $400 on it,what a waste,not happy[:@]

Can you give some details as to what went wrong?
    Hurrax Toxyc\\Pyrad RS\\Crypton EX\\Yuckon EX|BajaT|FG Comp Baja|MCD SC W5|Lauterbacher Megracross 4wd|Ferox FX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

could you state what went wrong in detail ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Very informative and in-depth post.
    FG F1 Competition,MCD Rally X4 27.2 full mod,Nutech Beetle 30.5 full mod,RC8Te,Savage Flux ,Merv,Hilux,Wraith,Miss Geico

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thats funny because i own one and think its a pretty solid platform,also own a baja,and would take the losi hands down,and havent really heard anyone else complain about them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I love mine and if you were so unhappy with it how come you didn't put it up for sale on RCU. Somebody would of bought it for a decent amount?

Mine will be here this Thursday the 12th, great info here from you guys and I'll be ready to do what it needs out of the box,  I know I'll have a ton of thread locking to do, check the throttle arm obstruction, I'm thinking I'll leave the diffs stock fluid for a bit but what are you guys running and what made you change to something different and what are the results, sorry for all the questions, thanks guys
    Losi 5ive-T, Savage XL, Flux HP 6s,3 Revo\'\'s, Slash 4x4 SC8 KM T2000, AE SC8 OFNA ultra LX1, Picco 28\'\'s, LRP 30\'\'s MMM, MMP.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

let me fix this for you..

"well here is my out look on the 5ivet,Ive never owned one ,but i really want on ,for the cost of it I could sell my baja & put the extra towards a 5t, but my baja is knackered so ive got no chance selling it, so instead im making this post to try put people off buying a 5t, because im jealous[:@]"

Thats better

just out of curiosity.. is Badz still around ^^ ?
    North West Off Road RC Club: http://www.northwestoffroadrcclub.co.uk
    How fast was that tree going when it hit you!?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

400$ lost on a used truck? Not bad. Considering most don't get half of what they paid new....not bad at all...

I would have kept it and drove it untill spring....but like I said...strike when the pan is still hot....good to here you got most of what you paid....

And Yes... I don't own either...but from what I have seen....NO WAY would I choose a Baja, over the Losi,.... Welll unless it was this Electric baja..and lived in the desert ...!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ohR3gqdYsw&feature=player_embedded#!

I Love the Power Electric put out...but hate the battery thing.... Noise can be good and bad...so a toss up..
    If you can\'\'\'\'t dazzle em with brilliance,baffle em with BS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The Losi is getting very popular now in Phoenix. We had a god time banging doors today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97JpHjYOt_4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am glad you have come back and gave an informative post on what was wrong with the truck..Thank you for your thought out post and contribution to this thread.
    Robert
    FG F1 Competition,MCD Rally X4 27.2 full mod,Nutech Beetle 30.5 full mod,RC8Te,Savage Flux ,Merv,Hilux,Wraith,Miss Geico

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: noyb98098

ORIGINAL: badboy-yaThats the problem it seems he cant,problay bvecause he never owned one.

Can you give some details as to what went wrong?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Drove mine in the snow today..... Didnt work very well. I mean it powered through great but definitely needs shielding to keep snow from building up on chassis after running for about 5 minute you could even see the engine lol..... Might be something for the aftermarket world to look into building shields to keep all debris out of chassis. Just leave windows open for ventilation and shield everything under the body.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anybody running the X-can on their 5ive-T or is it a waste of money? I just like the clean look as opposed to a tuned pipe.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

to what ive heard about the x-cans... waste of money, they add nothing to power/performance & to what i read they are actually worse than the stock pipes on FG's! basically they just cosmetic piece of metal! ..so prob wise to steer clear mate :/
    North West Off Road RC Club: http://www.northwestoffroadrcclub.co.uk
    How fast was that tree going when it hit you!?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: tizdaz

to what ive heard about the x-cans... waste of money, they add nothing to power/performance & to what i read they are actually worse than the stock pipes on FG's! basically they just cosmetic piece of metal! ..so prob wise to steer clear mate :/

Thanks for the info. That's good to know. Guess I'll save up for a tuned pipe then.

I'll say the JetPro made a difference, it rocks,  it's getting some love today, TR clutch holder and carrier, f...r. Braces the Killer Beees is here and the rear skid is here, and all the outer wares I could get to keep the snow out,   Just waiting on a servo delivery. 2 hi powered Savoxes on the way, could see them today.  Heading up north to bash the sled, hoping to take the 5ive with me.  Peace bros
    Losi 5ive-T, Savage XL, Flux HP 6s,3 Revo\'\'s, Slash 4x4 SC8 KM T2000, AE SC8 OFNA ultra LX1, Picco 28\'\'s, LRP 30\'\'s MMM, MMP.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

which savox servos did you get?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models