Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 06:56 AM
nitrohead5300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!

Look at this guy off you tube raising Hell with his 2 speed Losi !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iwSZ-g8TYXM
Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 AM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!

That's fast I want one of this so bad but that price tag is keeping me away. Maybe if I can find a cheap roller, I'll be all over it. Or maybe Losi can sponsor me to build a 5ive speed car. Hint hint.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:59 AM
nitrohead5300

Thats an idea GT!! You can make anything fast!! You are the speed master !!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:24 AM
GT100

Lol. Wish I had an all out sponsor. Records would fall for sure.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:59 PM
nitrohead5300

I wish my pockets were deep enough I would sponser you!!
Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I want one, spewing tho, there not available yet
Old 02-09-2013, 05:30 AM
GT100

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

Last time I checked, they were.

http://www.largescalerc.com/1001-2Sp...ByDemonRC.aspx
Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 AM
nitrohead5300

ORIGINAL: GT100

Last time I checked, they were.

http://www.largescalerc.com/1001-2Sp...ByDemonRC.aspx
When I was on their site yesterday they had some in stock.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:22 PM
GT100

Maybe I should order a 2speed and it'll force me to buy a 5ive.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 PM
phmaximus

now im just confused... this is thee main web page.... http://www.demonrc.com/

Demonrc

12-20-2011 - 2 Speed Updates.

I have not been able to get any information out for most of the year due to legal issues we were having with removing a partner from the company. We are past that now and have continued forward with the release of the Losi 2 Speed since that was designed after we split ways. The agreement we had did not leave us with the rights to the design nor the parts. This isn't a bad thing though since a completely new redesigned tranny is currently being designed right now and we should have a prototype in our hands next month. The new design is top notch. It's modeled after the Losi using massive bearings and is rock solid. I'm exited to get some metal in my hands and soon as we do I will post the pics of the new design.

I'm sorry that it's taken this long to get something to you guys. We didn't foresee any of this happening early in the year. I can gaurantee that the new tranny will be in our hands next month and the testing will be very very short. We've run the hell out of the old design and it worked great. The new design is even better.

On a final note, you may see the original design being sold overseas under our last partner's new company. I don't have any information on it so keep a lookout if you want one immediatly.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:47 PM
nitrohead5300

That update is old if you want a Demon 2 speed click on to the link GT100 refered you to . Largescale is a good mail order business to do business with they will take care of you. Don't wait too long because they will be sold out. Here is the link again http://www.largescalerc.com/1001-2Sp...ByDemonRC.aspx
Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 AM
GT100

That update on their site is from 2011.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:43 AM
nitrohead5300

Yes GT that news is old real old. From what I have heard the 2 partners have split and their legal problems have been resolved. Besides phmaximus , I am sure Largescale would not do business with a company that was not legit!!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
phmaximus

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

That update is old if you want a Demon 2 speed click on to the link GT100 refered you to . Largescale is a good mail order business to do business with they will take care of you. Don't wait too long because they will be sold out. Here is the link again http://www.largescalerc.com/1001-2Sp...ByDemonRC.aspx
Just in case u dont know, "More Coming Soon!" means out of stock
Old 02-10-2013, 01:49 PM
phmaximus

Yes GT that news is old real old. From what I have heard the 2 partners have split and their legal problems have been resolved. Besides phmaximus , I am sure Largescale would not do business with a company that was not legit!!
Cool, im glad its been resolved.

who said anything about been legit, I hope u dont think I said that?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:29 AM
GT100

Just in case u dont know, ''More Coming Soon!'' means out of stock
I apologize. I didn't know what "more coming soon" meant. Thought it was just like saying "i have 10 cars but more are coming soon. Now, can you tell me what "now available" means?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:34 AM
nitrohead5300

Wow !! phmaximus, they sold outta them QUICK!!! They had some just the other day the last time I looked !!! This is going to be a hot idem .
Old 02-11-2013, 11:41 AM
nitrohead5300

That statment was made just to let you know they are a good company to do business with I have done business with them before and they provide good customer service. You live down under don't you?? Just figured you may have never done business with them thats all.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 AM
nitrohead5300

Maybe I should order a 2speed and it'll force me to buy a 5ive.
GT100 if you get a Losi what type of motor do you plan on putting in there?? Will you be going after a largescale landspeed record with this vehicle or just bashing??
Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM
phmaximus

I apologize. I didn't know what ''more coming soon'' meant. Thought it was just like saying ''i have 10 cars but more are coming soon. Now, can you tell me what ''now available'' means?
lol im detecting sarcasm... allin good fun
FYI the red writing under the price is where it contains information about the status of stock.
If it was to say "now avaliable" there it would mean its still in stock, but it does not does it?
It says "More Coming Soon!" if it was in stock but low on numbers it would say "In Stock! Limited Supplies!" or if it was out of stock but not reordered it would say "Out Of Stock"

The same sentance can be used a few different ways, it all depends on its context.
oh boy Im just guessing but do u think that bold writing that says "now available" just under the details at the top of the description is refering to the stock?
dont worry, noob mistake
Old 02-11-2013, 02:40 PM
phmaximus

That statment was made just to let you know they are a good company to do business with I have done business with them before and they provide good customer service. You live down under don't you?? Just figured you may have never done business with them thats all.
Cool man, im going to check then out. ATM ive been using TGN and find them great. thay have that personal touch. One order they did a speical postage quote just\ to get the price down for me and used USPS for postage rather than a courier
Old 02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
nitrohead5300

I apologize. I didn't know what ''more coming soon'' meant. Thought it was just like saying ''i have 10 cars but more are coming soon. Now, can you tell me what ''now available'' means?
FYI the red writing under the price is where it contains information about the status of stock.
If it was to say ''now avaliable'' there it would mean its still in stock, but it does not does it?
It says ''More Coming Soon!'' if it was in stock but low on numbers it would say ''In Stock! Limited Supplies!'' or if it was out of stock but not reordered it would say ''Out Of Stock''

The same sentance can be used a few different ways, it all depends on its context.
oh boy Im just guessing but do u think that bold writing that says ''now available'' just under the details at the top of the description is refering to the stock?
dont worry, noob mistake
No sarcasm intended. And the last time I had checked the website they were in stock . I don't check the website everyday and I am surprised they sold out that quick. I want one too because my wife just gave me permission to buy a Losi truck with a 2 speed if I want one.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
GT100

If it was to say ''now avaliable'' there it would mean its still in stock, but it does not does it?
It says ''More Coming Soon!'' if it was in stock but low on numbers it would say ''In Stock! Limited Supplies!'' or if it was out of stock but not reordered it would say ''Out Of Stock''

oh boy Im just guessing but do u think that bold writing that says ''now available'' just under the details at the top of the description is refering to the stock?
dont worry, noob mistake
No sarcasm intended. And the last time I had checked the website they were in stock . I don't check the website everyday and I am surprised they sold out that quick. I want one too because my wife just gave me permission to buy a Losi truck with a 2 speed if I want one.
Lucky you NH. My wife always lets me get what I want. That's why she has the cars, jewelry and all her girl stuff. Unfortunately, my bank doesn't give me permission. They always say I don't have enough to get what I want. Lol.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:41 AM
nitrohead5300

My wife purchased both of my largescale cars ( MCD & FG )
Old 02-12-2013, 03:19 PM
phmaximus

lol, man I was lucky to get my 5ive, But in a way my wife pushed my into buying it, I think it was out of quilt so she could go on a spending spree.
These 2 speeds sound like a great way to get some more lowend pull with out loosing topend.

hey do these speed kits have a diff?

here is mine, wonder if the 2speed will make the roostertails bigger??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.