Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Ouch!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 08:36 AM
pyromatic177

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ouch!!!!

Old 06-16-2012, 01:50 PM
wyattroa

ORIGINAL: pyromatic177

Well i thought i was going to Die laughing when i jumped my ERBE and it flew at my friends face LMAO
These are the guys who are going to ruin large scale for the guys who take it seriously. The ones who don't care enough are the ones who will cause the accidents and will get politicians involved to the point of making hard to run them in many places. This is already happening with planes since people go out and buy them and just do what they want.
Robert
Old 06-16-2012, 06:22 PM
nitrohead5300

So true.[]
Old 06-16-2012, 06:55 PM
pyromatic177

Old 06-18-2012, 08:30 AM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: wyattroa

Well i thought i was going to Die laughing when i jumped my ERBE and it flew at my friends face LMAO
These are the guys who are going to ruin large scale for the guys who take it seriously. The ones who don't care enough are the ones who will cause the accidents and will get politicians involved to the point of making hard to run them in many places. This is already happening with planes since people go out and buy them and just do what they want.
Robert
What are your issues? The guy in the video is lucky to be able to walk away from getting hit. But it was also his own stupidity that lead to him getting hit in the first place.

Yesterday my 11yr old son and I were out bashing our Savage XS's when he almost clipped me with his truck. I was in the wrong location at the wrong time.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
wyattroa

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

Robert
What are your issues? The guy in the video is lucky to be able to walk away from getting hit. But it was also his own stupidity that lead to him getting hit in the first place.

Yesterday my 11yr old son and I were out bashing our Savage XS's when he almost clipped me with his truck. I was in the wrong location at the wrong time.
My issue is when people do not take the proper precautions with these larger vehicles. This includes the largers 8th scale brushless trucks which can get up to fast speeds and also cause severe damage. As you said the guy in the video is lucky to be able to walk away from the incident, my problem is the people who think it is hilarious that it happened. Or the guy who finds it funny his erevo is jumping at his friends head. I wont run my large scale cars anywhere there are bystanders, I also take ever precaution with my savage flux since it is such a powerful truck. But the problem is we have to take responsibility and when I see videos like this, I am not going to say its funny. I am going to point out the very real risks and injuries which could occur. I know not too long ago someone posted a picture of screws in their shin holding the bones together from a large scale hitting their leg.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Ttowntoolman

I am safe and responsible with my hobby and I am sure most of us are. But it is still damn funny to see "fluffy guy" waxed by a 1/5th scale.[:-] Sorry can't help it! And I really did not see anyone else put in harms way "cept for the "fluffy guy". Every group needs a "fluffy guy" to take one for the team!
Old 06-18-2012, 05:07 PM
pyromatic177

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

Robert

My issue is when people do not take the proper precautions with these larger vehicles. This includes the largers 8th scale brushless trucks which can get up to fast speeds and also cause severe damage. As you said the guy in the video is lucky to be able to walk away from the incident, my problem is the people who think it is hilarious that it happened. Or the guy who finds it funny his erevo is jumping at his friends head. I wont run my large scale cars anywhere there are bystanders, I also take ever precaution with my savage flux since it is such a powerful truck. But the problem is we have to take responsibility and when I see videos like this, I am not going to say its funny. I am going to point out the very real risks and injuries which could occur. I know not too long ago someone posted a picture of screws in their shin holding the bones together from a large scale hitting their leg.
Well technically it was his chest. It didn't even hit him thougn. I stopped it from doing that. And yeah if it hit him in the head or anywhere at that speed it would have hurt. And i wouldn't have laughed. what made it funny IMO is his face when he thought it was gonna hit him. But not everyone has a sense of humor like that.