Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Raco 1/4 scale

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 02:39 PM
2sticksrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raco 1/4 scale

I have a couple of 1/4 scale Raco's Indy car and stadium truck I would love to find parts and/or whole models to to keep the big boy's runing.
any help or fellow Raco owners would love to hear whats out there.

I recovered these from a mean pack of dust bunnies and want to make em roar again.

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
bentley marshall

Default RE: Raco 1/4 scale

http://www.quarterscalelegends.com/bb/
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Turttle

Hi, I have a Reco Sidewinder - complete car with two spare chaise's and parts without radio and receiver - body is a NAS Car body - cracked in a couple of spots and it definately needs tires. The engine is a G230 - runs well - The chaise and components are in excellent condition. Took it on a trade for a boat - can email you pics if you are interested? Thanks, Tom
Old 03-19-2013, 06:55 AM
bkmobile

hello, I just recently recovered an old raco stadium truck, cleaned the carb & tank charged the battery, & it runs great. I live in rural Utah & don't have a clue how this thing ended up here. the front tires are cracked, but in tact, th aluminum rear body brackets have been repaired, & a few screws are not original. the body has never been painted, but has to cracks, one running to the hood from under the left side of the front bumper, the other from the right front fender upwards about 2-3 inches but no plastic is missing just cracked through. also the eight quarter turn dzus body fasteners are missing but I have some on the way. just got started researching this thing, no where to run it around here except in the dirt, & I really don't want to do that. would rather sell or trade it for something gasoline driven made for dirt or sell it would consider serious offer only. Ken
Old 08-14-2013, 08:04 PM
aka1/4scale

hello, I am in the same mess. I am trying to find parts ect. for a reco truck, with not much luck. I have sent email to quarterscalelegends.com with no response. Any help would be helpful.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:21 AM
aka1/4scale

If someone is looking for parts for the raco jack rabbit contact Phil Cook at [email protected] He made parts for raco. He has parts and the molds.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 PM
MMG

He won't reply.I've tried. He's had that info on his website for about 5 yrs. now.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:10 AM
aka1/4scale

Well I have found some information. Mr cook has some parts and molds for the raco jac rabbit. Shock towers front and rear, trailing arms, rear motor mount, gear box ect. He can be contacted at [email protected]. ::::NOTE:::: He manufacture some of the parts for raco. You can get tires and rims from here. http://www.bishopracingproducts.com/catalog. Servos from here or on ebay.http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...2g0.19sec.html. Good luck on the body.Very hard to find.Same with the manuals. Are you a member at www.quarterscalelegends.com ? hope this helps.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:27 AM
KENDOG689

There is a company in Ca. called Wicked Karts that makes the truck bodies.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:35 AM
racer1616

Raco Indy Car owners contact me for all your parts needs
Old 12-14-2017, 07:37 AM
racer1616

I have Raco Indy Car Parts
Old 01-02-2018, 10:53 PM
KENDOG689

Can you let me know what you have?
Old 11-20-2020, 07:27 PM
Billsfan57

Originally Posted by Turttle
Hi, I have a Reco Sidewinder - complete car with two spare chaise's and parts without radio and receiver - body is a NAS Car body - cracked in a couple of spots and it definately needs tires. The engine is a G230 - runs well - The chaise and components are in excellent condition. Took it on a trade for a boat - can email you pics if you are interested? Thanks, Tom
yes we are interested in it. can you please send me pics of it.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:07 PM
The13bats

I came into a few new raco parts,

4 new plastic trailing arms
one K & N air filter and carb adaptor, ( new in bag )
5 plastic battery boxes
One 2 piece gear set ( quick change )
One bag raco ( generic ) front axle "C" clips.
One new never trimmed or mounted molded in black jac rabbit body, ( buggy body ) about as thick as a dime + -

Im mainly interested in my old vintage associated rc10 stuff oval conversion customs so i might consider your parts trade plus $.
Best to hit me direct [email protected] i can send you pix.