Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

nu-tech NR5SC

hi all

been looking around for a 1/5 scale rc i like the ftx punisher as its in my prioce range but i all so know that its the same as the nutech thunderbolt 3 from America as i was looking on there site i cam acroos the nutech NR5SC which is a 1/5 scale short course truck based on the thunderbolt which i think has been out in the usa for a while now doing some research it doesn't seamed to be available in the uk .

does any one know if cml will be stocking this in the future or where we can purchase one from ie in the uk or get one imported in to the uk, i know that nutech usa stock them and they will dispatch out side of the usa but they are closing down.........

the other option is to get the ftx punisher and change it to the NR5SC my self but again the problem here i think would be getting hold of the required parts for the conversion

if you have any views on this pls post a reply

thanks phil

here a link for the NR5SC from nutech

http://www.nutechracingusa.com/nutec...ursetruck.aspx

RE: nu-tech NR5SC

Have you thought about the CEN Racing 1/5 scale line. They are available in the uk and carry all replacement parts as well as hopup parts. There are a couple different models including a buggy, truggy, monster truck and short course. All are available in both brushless electric and gasoline!!
    Check em out on CEN Racing dot com
    http://www.cenracing.com/cars/5th-offroad.html
    Sorry if you are dead set on the nu-tech and I am out of line bringing a different brand to your attention!
    Nemesis/Genesis/Arena/3 WKs/Axial XR10/Bully Crawler/2 Vintage RC10/2 Losi MRC/BAJA 5t ahh f\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'k it, too many to list!!!