RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

THE RED DEVIL SY RACINGs 4X4

Old 01-23-2014, 08:44 AM
AQUASUB

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default THE RED DEVIL SY RACINGs 4X4

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 020.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	4.71 MB
ID:	1961314   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 021.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	1961317   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 023.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	4.55 MB
ID:	1961318   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 028.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	4.27 MB
ID:	1961319   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 031.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	1961320   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 034.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	1961321   Click image for larger version

Name:	jyyuu 035.JPG
Size:	4.40 MB
ID:	1961323   Click image for larger version

Name:	Freeshipping-PRC5043-4WD-1-5-R-C-Fuel-bigfoot-truck-Silver-edition-Belt-reverse-GT3B-gun.jpg
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	1961324  

Old 01-23-2014, 08:44 AM
AQUASUB

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi I would like to introduce what I did to my SY Blue Devil ,normaly stock these machines come with a different suspention design,this is there base model yet has the same great shocks,reverse system and drivetrain as there top of the line alloy models.
The normal suspention is good and robust ,simple and cheap to repair but I prefer to one change the design to there T5 suspention that has a diferent front knucles and C cups support and diferent upper and lower arms that dont have so many ball joints.The pin type is better on the lower arms as they wear beter and are stronger.
So what I did was to order the required parts cost about 80 bucks direct from Chinese suplier ,in les than a week they arived DHL .The parts can be ordered in black or in white,now here is whats interesting the white parts can be died any color including the wheels!
By using clothing die available at any craft store I boiled the water mixture and soaked the parts for only about 15 minutes and bualla there red!
So much cooler than black or that awful white,super sexy red hits the spot for me ,much more visable at the track and realy looks great
The above die has been used in Rc cars for a long time and wrks like a charm.

I have 3 SYs 4X4s and this one has a 29 CY and it flies tons of power and reliable,handles superbly as it is so wide and a short wheel base makes it well ballanced and super grippy on track.This machine is very difficult to flip ,at full speed turn it full and she wont flip just skid yet hold the course,great predictable handling on rough ground as the suspention soaks up the bumps,thats what you want ,if not the rear is going to lose traction and a spinout is coming on fast.
Those tires are fantastic and stay on even after being boiled wow thats good glue!

Later I will add alloy ball end bearings to both the steering and suspention,the stock exaust is surprisingly powerful and quite,even compared to my Jetpro pipe ,its almost as fast.

Added screens to the alloy starter and engine under grill that keeps out the grass,very important as if let to build up will cause overheating.

Well check out the pics Thanks