Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Fg f1 help !

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 08:04 PM
serafin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fg f1 help !

Hello, its been really tough finding parts for this car, i have an FG F1 sportline with the Solo 108 engine.
its been bogging out pass half throttle, so I decided to rebuild the Carb, ordered the parts to rebuild the HDA 156 carb.
cleaned it with carb cleaner , put every back and now it wouldn't even sputter.

checked everything I could, fuel line, replaced fuel filter, replaced spark plugs, theres little sparks on the plug when i take it out.

so i came to conclusion that I think the ignition is bad.

Does anyone know if I can put an Ignition for Zenoah? will that work? they Charging $96 bucks in the UK for this part, if thats the case, might as well upgrade the engine to G260.

if I went that route, what else do I need to make sure that Zenoah is plug and play?
Throttle link?
Can I use the carb or the Clutch that comes with the motor? is there modifications needed to fit that motor?

thanks in advance.