RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

1/5 Redcat Rampage DR brand new won't start

Old 01-26-2018, 07:45 PM
pantherrilla

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 1/5 Redcat Rampage DR brand new won't start

i saw an old post with same title, didn't know if to reply on that post or just create a new one...well i just bought a redcat rampage dunerunner...brand new and it won't start.. manual says engine needles are already set, but what i've been hearing is that redcat (still waiting to hear back from them) won't refund or exchange, just send parts for you to replace (***) anywho..i'm not getting any spark from the coil, i put in a new one that i have from my rampage MT, still no spark, so i'm reading the engine manual and it says something about clearance from coil and flywheel magnet could effect but the way it's explaining what to do is a bit confusing...
(manual:turn off the flywheel magnet to the other side, insert one or two more cards (personal cards) into the clearance) this is the part i don't get...what kind of cards (business/credit cards) and how u adjust the offset..i'm just blown i gotta work on brand new RTR instead of just getting a replacement..is this the norm with all mfg, if not my next purchase will be another mfg
Old 02-20-2018, 01:44 PM
emederos
My Feedback: (78)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Have you received any response from redcat? I contacted them and they answered right away. Have you got your issue fixed?