Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FG Marder questions - newbie -

Old 09-25-2004, 12:39 PM
jackle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FG Marder questions - newbie -

Where can I buy one in the US?

How much are they?

How fast do they go?

The FG Marder seems to be the most popular 1/4 scale petrol around and at a reasonable price, is there anythign else I should look at?
Old 09-25-2004, 01:30 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: FG Marder questions - newbie -

Where can I buy one in the US? ---Molzermoweryracing.com

How much are they? ----take a look at the url above for current pricing. Usually around $700 plus you need a radio, reciever, one high torque servo for throttle/brake, one giant scale servo for steering, and a failsafe. Usually around $1K rtr.

How fast do they go? ---40mph stock

The FG Marder seems to be the most popular 1/4 scale petrol around and at a reasonable price, is there anythign else I should look at? ----It's 1/6 scale, not 1/4 scale.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:44 PM
jackle

I just did some research and duratrax is coming out with the "Firehammer" This seems to be an EXACT replica of the marder. I am highly considering it.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:41 PM
mbba2002
Banned
My Feedback: (10)

the prices are about the same for both kits Except you can save another $ 50 from tower hobbies and if you are a club member you can save on shipping. The other place you found it at can't match that price and charges $ 40 shipping. So buy it now and save
Old 09-25-2004, 04:42 PM
mbba2002
Banned
My Feedback: (10)

the prices are about the same for both kits Except you can save another $ 50 from tower hobbies and if you are a club member you can save on shipping. The other place you found it at can't match that price and charges $ 40 shipping. So buy it now and save. You have to the end of septermer to make your mind up.
Old 09-25-2004, 05:02 PM
USABaja5B

I would suggest buying the original, instead of the cheap knock-off. The original has alot of knowledge behind it.