Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FireHammer

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 AM
dracoslayer360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FireHammer

Hey All...

Just wanted to know if anybody out there has a FIREHAMMER...if so..can you give any opinions or a small review on it's performance..?? I'm thinking about getting one for myself,as also this would be my first BIG scale R/C....Thanks for any help!!...
Old 10-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Jared1106

Default RE: FireHammer

Hows it going? I live in Lincolnville, The firehammer isnt out yet, wont be relaesed till later next month I hear. If you want to buy somthing like that I recomend a FG Marder, or the monster Beetle or the Monster Truck. Read thru some of the other posts and you can learn alot about them. The fireHammer is just a knock off of the Marder. If you want to check into these things I can recomend a dealer to you, but if you realy want the Firehammer I can recomend a local dealer for that also. Let me know.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:49 PM
lauterbacher

everything is a copy of a copy out there. the firehammer being sold by tower hobbies will be the best thing for 5th scale in the U.S. they will actually carry parts. and they'll be reasonable at that.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:09 PM
rfaster
My Feedback: (1)

Buy one - and let us know how it is... Tower lists ton's of parts - wonder when they will show them in stock I'd be more interested in seeing them sell it w/out the radio gear.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:29 PM
MnMikeRC

I really doubt that it will be the best thing for the large scale market. It looked like it had some weak parts on it from what I seen. I am the most abusive driver of a Marder and I just dont see failure in it. Nothing beats high jumps, speed and durability of a Marder.

Note""" Some things look alike...........but nothing beats the best!!

GO Marder!!
Old 10-26-2004, 09:39 PM
ammdrew

I think it is great to have another contender in the market. It certainly will not hurt anything and more exsposure the better.

The carsons do well and I would expect similar from the duratrax.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:30 PM
rfaster

I just want to pick up wheels/tires for $25 bucks a set
Old 10-27-2004, 01:07 PM
dracoslayer360

OHH,lol ok..I didn't know that it was not out yet ..anyways, thanks for the input everybody, and thnx Jared...I will let you all know how it goes, I have mine on preorder..
Old 10-28-2004, 07:07 AM
Jared1106

Who do you have it pre ordered thru? I was looking into it the other day abit and saw that some armynavy store or somthing like that was listed as a dealer in Belfast!!?? I didnt know of any hobby shop in Belfast???? I got a price yesterday from a local dealer, what are you going to be paying for the one you have ordered? I would like to compare prices..
Send me an email and we can chat, once you get this monster you will want someone to run with, there are not very many in the state! I have the FG MB, and my MT is expected anytime, amitysanimal has a MB and he is in Bangor, Noa Moa (aka the maroon, LMAO) is getting a MT soon. When it comes to running them the more the good-er (O&A) it will be....
[email protected]
Old 10-28-2004, 07:12 AM
No Moa

ROFL
Old 10-28-2004, 10:16 AM
amitysanimal

Of course even if you do get one and go out running it with Jared1106, you will still be running alone. He couldn't drive a wheelbarrel up to a cows a#$, he is always breaking his MB.

Sorry Jared, I just couldn't resist.

amitysanimal