Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

1/4 scale Mustang GT

Old 12-28-2004, 02:05 AM
antone_10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/4 scale Mustang GT

I'm sure the title got your attention But don't get your hopes up, I am just wondering if anybody has built one or thought of it? I think it would be awesome to have a 1/4 scale Mustang modeled after either the 67 Shelby GT 500 or the new Ford 05 GT. Just imagine full aluminum body and chassis, maybe a conley V8 engine, working head and tail lights, horn, opening doors, you get the picture. Is this in the realms of possibility? Or am I dreaming because I don't personally think it would be too hard. Also I am talking scratch built bending and welding aluminum, you would probaly have to make a lot of the parts but might be able find some prebuilt stuff. Any comments would be apreciated.

Anthony
Old 12-28-2004, 06:10 AM
neb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/4 scale Mustang GT

u really got my hopes up then. Ive seen it done with a ferrari, everything was in full working order, even the brake, throttle and clutch pedals.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:51 AM
quarterscalelegends

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1/4 scale Mustang GT

Wait a year and it will come