Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Any bought from RACO?

Old 02-01-2005, 12:29 PM
BTXpress
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any bought from RACO?

http://www.raco.co.at/FG1_6.html

Anyone bought from these guys? They were very prompt and friendly in their E-mail. They have good prices and shipping. I just wrote them another e-mail to see if there are any other hidden costs in getting a MB to USA?

Can others that have bought from Europe enlighten me, import taxes, export???? I am trying to figure out TOTAL price DELIVERED to my door so I know when I can order one.

TIA
Old 02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
lauterbacher

Default RE: Any bought from RACO?

I've just bought parts from them. wolfgang has been in the bussiness for a long time and has a great reputation.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:15 PM
quarterscalelegends

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, I HIGHLY recomend Wolfgang. He is a SUPER guy and you wont be sorry. Problem is that the Euro is stonger then the Dollar. Look at about $1.33 per Euro. Shipping from Europe is pretty cheap! About $80 for a 1/4 scale car. There is no import fees or anything like that.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:28 PM
BTXpress
My Feedback: (1)

xknacx,

Thanks. Currently, with shipping a MB with Zenoah 26cc should be right at $912 with today's conversion.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:17 PM
amitysanimal

Ibought my MB from Krikke in the Netherlands, Ron was excellent to deal with. The only downside is it took a month to get my MB. It must have got stuck in customs. There were no extra fees though.

amitysanimal