Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

An average days bashin

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 02:26 AM
Lee G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An average days bashin

Took my car loaded up with my buggys down a local industrial estate yesterday

First out my scumacher and lent a friend my cen suberoo so he could try tarmac and not trash his marder

After half an hour the Schumacher menace gtr had a flat battery and I was having a grin factor at the pure speed of this thing (70mph straight out the box) no probs bung it on charge and grab my fg beetle out the boot of the car.

Mean time the cen suberoo hit second gear, then a rut in the road and three of us stood waiting to see who made the first coment as one of the front wheels decided to go it alone.

Fg beetle had a dead throtle servo. No probs, out with the mt

Noticed the mt had a wobly rear wheel. Found a crack on the hub.

Back to the schumacher. THe grin factor building. Roto start decided to round off. Only just rebuilt this on the friday after loosing a fight with a wooden crate at 50mph the week b4.

I decided to leave the marder race untouched. I aint that much of a glutton for punishment
Old 02-21-2005, 05:33 AM
dazzahughesuk

Default RE: An average days bashin

You had some frustrating fun then.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:04 PM
NitroMedic
My Feedback: (7)

Heyyyy Lee!!!

Those lil' Schumachers are a blast, eh bro?? I had a Menace 21 and that thing ROCKED!![>:][>:][>:] The neighbors were terrified of it! Moms & dads would take their kids out of the yard when I fired that thing up. It put a new meaning to the words "wicked fast"!![>:] By the time the 3rd gear would shift out it would be going out of my sight so I'd have to let out on the throttle & turn it around.

Shayne
Old 02-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Lee G

Mine hits third about 100 yards away, about the same time i loose my nerve

The schumacher menace is 1/8 scale so a little easier to see as it hurtles into the distance.
I wanted something for tarmac leading to a decision on geting an fg roadster.
Im now hooked.
After standing in gale force winds on sat off roading, then on sunday standing beside the car to break the wind or tucking away with a building to break the wind, it converted me for winter runing

Now im waiting on a car coming up on ebay at the right price