Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

zenoah 230 carb

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 11:55 PM
rainman777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zenoah 230 carb

I got a Marder off eBay which I am restoring to running order. The design of my Zenoah 230's carb differs from what's on FG's website so I have no idea which is choke and which screws adjust the mixtures/idle. Can anybody point me in the right direction to identify the parts? Or can I email some kind soul a pic so they can tell me what's what? Zenoah's site is no good, as is FG's. It's a Zenoah, the label claims so, and the air filter and block look right, it's just the carb that look different.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:10 AM
gonsped69
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: zenoah 230 carb

We need photos of your carb both sides so we could identify which needles are which.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:25 AM
OLD_SLOW and in the WAY

Default RE: zenoah 230 carb

the needle closest to the engine is the low speed and on some is marked on the carb body. on the right side of carb (facing opening) the carb number is stamped in the body

oh and there about 10,000 different walbro carb models