Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

trade ? offroad for onroad

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 07:31 PM
rcnitrofreek
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trade ? offroad for onroad

i have a like new marder,i wont to get a on road car instead,no dirt more pavement. like a fg or technokit? let me know ill send pics.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Balact Man
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: trade ? offroad for onroad

huh? is your word translator working correctly on your p.c.? not sure what you are asking/saying please try again, thanks.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:21 AM
Automan

Default RE: trade ? offroad for onroad

It's hard to understand what you are asking, but i guess you want to get one on-road car and want to trade in you off-road marder ?

Only thing i can say is that i sold my technokit race-car with all hoopup's that can be bought to it, fully equipped and i loved it to the max, but i never had any time to go to a track and drive it, so it just sat there so i finally sold it, and are looking for some more off-road big big car. I think im going for a 1/5 rally-car or a huge 1/4 new era bigfoot or similar if i can find a very good deal somewhere.

So i cant recommend you to trade your marder for a on-road car, im sorry but i think it's hard to find places to run them thats all.

Why not just put some road slicks or something on your marder, and you are set. you still have your fine marder and just change the tires for what you want to drive and you don't have to go trough mud and mess it up if you are afraid of dirt on your car, there are other places that wont mess it up you know [:'(]

let me know ill send pics.
And please DON'T send me any pictures