Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

S B Racing, great news people

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 08:55 AM
original.mb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S B Racing, great news people

hi

it has come to my attention that www.sbracing.co.uk now is an official FG Dealership carrying all the range of fg kits, as well as stocking 'KCR' and 'KP Designs' also they have the full-range of awesome samba pipes. and much much more its great to see all this exciting newstuff at sb racing + they are great to get on with and very helpful indeed

regards
veron
Old 08-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Xeron

Default RE: S B Racing, great news people

Nice.

Hopefully they'll start filling up their online shop with products some time soon.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:24 AM
original.mb

xeron

as we speak mate, i've already asked that question. you can mail them and order no probs they are 1st class for help, support and advice and now everything FG xmas has come early
Old 08-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Xeron

xmas has come early
Nice. I take it you'll be buyin me lots of MT alloy none of the FG crap though
Old 08-18-2005, 09:33 AM
original.mb

xeron,

whens your birthday
Old 08-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Xeron

LOL

Next month [8D]
Old 08-18-2005, 09:50 AM
original.mb

lol when i win the lottery you will be the first to get a pressy
Old 08-18-2005, 10:56 AM
StefanL

Looks good.

Tried out the webshop, but no products yet.

Good online shops located here in the EU are always welcome!
Old 08-18-2005, 04:44 PM
original.mb

i hear you buddy
Old 08-19-2005, 06:38 AM
original.mb

hey just checked site they have the MCD 4X4 that is really tempting to me next on my list of large r/c i think but don't tell the mrs[X(]
Old 08-22-2005, 06:12 AM
BILKO1

I bought a jetpro pipe for my MT off his ebay shop, arrived quite quick. Shame he doesn't answer his phone as the pipe he sent fouls on the tyre when on bumpy ground and the exhaust exits right next to the air filter[:@] nothing like the pictures on his website.

EDIT. All is well at sb racing finally got hold of Simon and he's sorting it out turns out theres 3 different variations of the Jetpro pipe. Don't bother phoning him just send an email.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:54 AM
original.mb

be wary folks??? what on earth are you talking about thats totally obsurd my friend i have bought most of my aftermarket products from sb and they are veery helpful indeed + they have all the stuff i'm after in stock unlike most fg dealers. the oneil brothers make a different pipe for marder and mt and a pipe for mb all with slightly different outlets. if you don't like the pipe design that lies with the manufacturer not the retailer? you should do your homework on a product before you buy it to make sure its the best solution for your needs?

oil on a tyre??? doesn't the standard pipe do that as well? if so then your attitude is to be wary of FG as well? c'mon guy.

you shouldn't slate a company for something that lies with a manufactrurer thats just plain silly my friend

sincerely
Old 08-22-2005, 07:35 AM
BILKO1

Veron calm down i admit i was a bit P!$$ed off as i've been trying to get hold of Simon for 4 days, it's all sorted and i edited the above post to that effect the same time as you posted[8D] Also theres no oil on my tyres, the tyre hits the pipe which is my main concern[:@]. As for the outlet directing exhaust gas straight into the air filter no big deal i can put an extension on. My only other concern is the pictures at http://www.sbracing.co.uk/photos.htm are misleading. These show the pipe higher up than the supplied item giving more clearance for the tyre and also the exit of the pipe clears the air filter.

My MT with supplied pipe

Pictures from SB website

Peace.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:41 AM
original.mb

cool glad we are all smelling roses now

peace
Old 08-22-2005, 08:35 AM
Pigsmightfly

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Veron, you are wrong about it being the maunfacturers responsibility

It is the retailers responsibility to ensure the products they sell are fit for the purpose. It is the retailer we, the buyers, have a contract with.

Don't take my word for it ask Trading Standards.

I've bought a few things from SB and always been happy with the service before you accuse me of slagging your mate off
Old 08-22-2005, 08:52 AM
original.mb

i think you have misunderstood me, i was explaining that there are 3 different pipes from oneil brothers each has a different rear outlet, bilko must have got the wrong one, its as simple as that my friend.

what i meant when i said take it up with the manufactuerer, was because bilko was under the impression that there was only one style rear outlet for the jetpro pipes and in a responce to him because he wasn't happy with design not knowing there were other options so in responce to his reply at that stage i recommended taking it up with the people who made it rather than the people who sold it its not rocket science mate and i wasn't gonna accuse you of slagging me its not a personal thread so why would you assume that i would??? i'm a nice guy

in regards to the 'mate' comment, A good man is always in need of a good friend

anyways problem solved and everyone is happy

peace
Old 08-22-2005, 08:58 AM
sb racing

Hi,
The pipe you are refering to in my gallery on my website is not the pipe you purchased, I think you have got a bit confused. You purchased [link=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5993088928&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1]this[/link] pipe from my ebay shop which is the pipe i sent you, as shown fitted to your monster truck. You can contact me by email at [email protected] regarding any problems and i will always reply straight away
Old 08-22-2005, 09:15 AM
sb racing

Hi,
Also i have noticed in the pic below you have the elcon Part no 18508 - Upright extensions for increased camber change, I would say that is the reason for the tyre hitting the pipe due to the increased camber angle when the susspension is compressed. I hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15783.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	313529  
Old 08-22-2005, 09:24 AM
BILKO1

No problems Simon thanks for your help. Good to see you on the forums Do you think if i got the pipe like the one in the pictures on your site that i'd still have problems due to the Elcon suspension ?
Old 08-22-2005, 09:50 AM
sb racing

Hi,
Its possible that if you get the other pipe you will still have the same problem but i cannot be sure because i hav'nt got a truck with the elcon upright extensions fitted[]
Old 08-22-2005, 05:53 PM
turnell

SB RACING this may sound odd, i dont know if its happened to anyone else but when i add something to my cart on your online site, i click on go to check out it says that nothings in my cart for me to perchase even though there it is there not another way i can order from you?
Old 08-22-2005, 06:06 PM
sb racing

Hi,
The online store is currently under construction. I can take orders by email at [email protected]

Thank You
Old 08-22-2005, 06:18 PM
turnell

cool thanks, im interested in the 29cc sikk engine and the jetpro pipe, do all of the pipes have the same problem as the pipe on this thread or it there a certain one i need to buy? THANKS
Old 08-22-2005, 07:32 PM
BILKO1

Depends what FG you got m8 theres 3 different jetpro exhausts for FG. The one i got fits Marder and MT when standard, my problems seem to be because of my fully adjustable Elcon suspension[]
Old 08-22-2005, 09:43 PM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Veron

hi

it has come to my attention that www.sbracing.co.uk now is an official FG Dealership carrying all the range of fg kits, as well as stocking 'KCR' and 'KP Designs' also they have the full-range of awesome samba pipes. and much much more its great to see all this exciting newstuff at sb racing + they are great to get on with and very helpful indeed

regards
veron

If SB Racing is so great why can't they spend the time to create an online store? A Online retailer without a online store is just wrong. It shows lazyness. It's like a shoe store selling shoes but keeping all the shoes in a back room so you can't see them. If FG picks this kind of place as a offical dealer somethings wrong with the people at FG. If you ask me this entire thread needs to be deleted. SB Racing IS NOT a Online retailer since they have no Online Store. This thread was nothing more than a plug for trying to sell items.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.