Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Ordering from Molzer Mowery Racing

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Ordering from Molzer Mowery Racing

Old 08-21-2005, 08:00 PM
RC_Feen
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering from Molzer Mowery Racing

Has anyone ordered anything from Molzer Mowery Racing lately? I placed an online order with them on 7/11/05 and to this day haven't received or heard anything. I emailed them the other day inquiring about my order and to cancel part of the order but haven't heard a word back from them. Anyone else having order issues with MMR? Thanks!
Old 08-21-2005, 08:18 PM
mim1212

Default RE: Ordering from Molzer Mowery Racing

Hey, RC Feen,

I have placed orders with them and when they did not resond I just called them. They told me that the part I ordered was on back-order. Also, they over charged me on two different orders. If I did not recheck my bank statements they would have never put my funds back for the over charge. In my opinion I now only order parts from vsmodelsport. They dont have online ordering yet but you can call them and will send the part if you call before 12:00 pm california time. Or you can try rcnutshobbies.com Mike from there is very helpful. Hope this helps.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:46 PM
badz

I've ordered from them few weeks ago, had no problems everything shipped as ordered, contacting them wasn't a issue either I always recieved a prompt reply. ammdrew is the owner I believe. He has logged in on the 21st (today) try shooting off a pm to him. I'm sure theres just some sort of mixup somewhere.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:58 PM
RC_Feen

I received and email that they did receive my order. My next step is to give them a call tomorrow. I placed the order before I went on vacation so I wasn't too worried about receiving it right away but now I need some of the items I ordered. We'll see. Thanks!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:16 PM
mnf1sand

Call the sales department tommorrow, Don will be able to help 763-525-8267. Andrew is on vacation this week. If you have an issue getting through to Don call me at the R&D connection, Thanks Sandy
Old 08-21-2005, 10:43 PM
RC_Feen

Sandy...Thanks for the info. What are the business hours tomorrow? Thanks!
Old 08-22-2005, 10:35 AM
original.mb

if you have no luck order a bit closer to home www.fgperformancerc.com
Old 08-22-2005, 01:51 PM
hpiguy

I have the worst time navigating that website for Molzer/Mowery. It makes my eyes bleed and my brain hurt.

Nothing works and nothing is easy to find.

Websites should be intuative and easy to use. I've emailed them about it and it never changes. I'm not the only one that hates that site too.

They lose more business by having a shoddy website and poor customer contact. A customer should not have to come here to get answers on an order with them. And not hearing anything since 7-11-05 is pathetic.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:57 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ouch...that's harsh!!! I had to call my wife into the room to hear the horrid comment from the local smarty pants. THANKS! Now, I have melty icecream in my sinus passage from laughing. I'm ashamed that I am still laughing.

Besides, I like Molzer Mowery. I must have had ten successful transactions through that website without a hitch.

Maybe, just MAYBE............................................. ......it's only you hpiguy.

lol