Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

whats it worth??

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 11:11 PM
reckless driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats it worth??

I have a FG off-road Beetle that has been converted to the Monster Beetle. It has the new FG8484 sealed diff with silicone, new steel spur and pinion, 260 Zenoah, new 23mm conversion hubs with Proline Moabs (also have original buggy tires/rims), Ofna fail safe, Hitec 5745 and another Hitec for brake/throttle, new red Hummer H2 body (in addition to Beetle body). Every screw that goes into plastic has silicone adheasive and metal to metal screws are lock-tited. It also has a Airtronics MX-3S controller. All the items listed above have not been used except for a couple tanks through the Hitec 5745. Total I have less than 2 gallons of gas through it. I am trying to get $900 for it without the controller and $1000 with it. Am I out of line???? Please let me know. It looks perfect except for scratches to the Beetle body.

Is it too much or too little??? Planning on getting a MCD Proline Monster Truck.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:56 PM
chowderhead72
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whats it worth??

If it looks very clean yes that is a fair price. If it has a paint job that looks like it was done by a three year old(like mine) or hammered like it has spent alot of roof time then your price maybe a little high. For reference I have $4300 in mine and I am selling for $2500.