Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Zenoah G230RC1

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zenoah G230RC1

Does anyone know where i can buy this engine?

I can't find it no where.

I heard that RC1's are 2.8hp stock and rev higher?
Old 09-23-2005, 02:43 AM
HeatFire

Default RE: Zenoah G230RC1

http://www.rc-car-online.de/

sells Zenoah engines.. i dont know the exact hp.. but yeah.. it's higher then the old ones=)

EDIT: FG says it's 3.6 PS at 14.000RPM... 1.7nm at 10.000 RPM and max RPM is 19.500

dont know if it's just happy numbers or true
Old 09-23-2005, 03:49 AM
radio_controlled_mad

ORIGINAL: Dr.ArmoMaxx

Does anyone know where i can buy this engine?

I can't find it no where.

I heard that RC1's are 2.8hp stock and rev higher?
just so you know the rc1 dont stand for much engine wise - you can get zen rc1,rc2,rc3,rc4 - its just codeing from zen factory to say engine comes with factory clutch,petrol tank,air filter,exhaust or combination of them all.fg tend to have rc1 or rc (just engine or engine and exhaust as fg use the own tank and filters ect)

the engine you want if buying a zen is the o4 version - they are not stamped o4 but you can tell them apart as they have a red spark plug cap - the older zens have black cap,you may as well buy zen rc260 3.9hp stock - very little price dif and saves buying bore kit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-8-H-P-2005-R...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 09-23-2005, 05:14 AM
JRexA

Also all the Zenoah G230RC/G260RC engines has the same mounting holes.

As for fitting the engine, it really doesn't matter wich one you chooses.

CY (sold as SiKK, Superior and others) also makes RC Clones.

You can get both the original and the clones at http://www.davesmotors.com , http://www.oneillbrothers.com or at many Goped shops.

I have received excellent service from Daves Discount Motors.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:19 AM
original.mb

in regards to anything to do with engines and engine tuning check www.sbracing.co.uk they carry a vast range of stock and tuned engines
Old 09-24-2005, 05:50 PM
ryan@ddm

MAD has already explained above that the G230RC1, G230RC2, G230RC3, G230RC4, etc only refers to the options the engine comes with; filter, clutch, etc.

The newer, 'red cap' G230RC you see on our site is the 2.8HP one.

However, the G260RC certainly does not put out 3.9HP stock. The original G260RC, using the bored-out G230RC cast cylinder, dynoed at 2.9HP. The new, red cap G260RC with the new true 34mm top end cast dynos at about 3.1HP.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

Thanks guys for the help.

Ryan bbut which one has the top RPM 23 or 26? I guessing the 23 since the piston is smaller
I also emailed you guys about a go-bike frame, i want to buy a go bike and put GTR engine on it
Old 09-24-2005, 11:49 PM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Veron

in regards to anything to do with engines and engine tuning check www.sbracing.co.uk they carry a vast range of stock and tuned engines

I agree look at Veron's link first to see how lame they are and how they show you other websites video's since they are too cheap and lazy to make their own.

Then choose a real dealer

[link=http://www.oneillbrothersracing.com]Oneill Brothers Racing[/link]

or

[link=http://www.davesmotors.com]Daves Discount Motors[/link]

Old 09-25-2005, 04:44 AM
sb racing

Badz, From what i have read on this forum, You slagging off sb racing for no reason, you are just making yourself look like a right twat, I aint going to sit and ignore your comments anymore, I don't no what your problem is but if i was you i would put an end to it now.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:50 AM
sb racing

Dr.ArmoMaxx, The 23cc will give more rpm therefore more top end but the 26cc will give more torque , I hope this helps
Old 09-25-2005, 04:58 AM
original.mb

moderators

can you please pm 'badz' his slander from a company i buy from has got out of control???

badz please grow up and stop acting like a stalker? either you get involved in posts or you don't but to flame war every chance you get is not being friendly and in my eyes i think you may need help. why pick on sb racing? they don't know you from jack and neither do i to be honest so all this is pretty much uncalled for so please MODERATORS have a word with this kidd please.

badz your going on my block list because i'm fed up with your constant harrasement, insults and trouble causing ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

please keep your lame comments to yourself
Old 09-25-2005, 06:16 AM
badz

ORIGINAL: sb racing

Badz, From what i have read on this forum, You slagging off sb racing for no reason, you are just making yourself look like a right twat, I aint going to sit and ignore your comments anymore, I don't no what your problem is but if i was you i would put an end to it now.

Your so called company steals product pictures, video and other items off other online stores....yet you sell nothing online you pay Veron to spam for you or you are Veron which is probably more so the case. In America we have a thing called the BBB and you belong on it for false advertisment and misleading statements to the public.

First of all _if_ Veron isn't spamming your store why does 90% of his post contain links to it when they don't even pertain to the subject matter. The person in this case lives in California....I highly doubt he'd deal with a oversea's retailer who doesn't sell anything online anyhow when there are dozens in the states that he can be positive are not corrupt and are legit.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:22 AM
original.mb

moderators

are you gonna let this go on?? enough is enough badz you have totally lost it??? haven't a clue what your ratting on about now

i cannot respond to such a daft and un-called for post
Old 09-25-2005, 07:00 AM
radio_controlled_mad

i have received every part i have ordered from sb racing,better stocked and broader range of products than most fg option websites.

tgn,king cobra,monster ideas,zenoah,jetpro,alro racing to name a few of sb suppliers - he must be doing something right to be a dealer for so many respected companys!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 07:06 AM
badz

Thats cool but ya think it's really necessary for one user to place their site address in 90% of his posts? To me thats spamming. Yet other companies get yipped at for it, but this dude does it constantly. People here spend thousands of dollars on rc parts...but we don't see 90% of thier post containing 1 specific URL do we? You live in the UK would you buy a part that cost $20 there for $19 here plus $25 shipping? No you wouldn't so the advertisement was uncalled for, there are plenty of US dealers of engines here to assist the user no need to spirt out one...Unless your affiliated with them like the user is. SB can be the best shop online but allowing a user on a forum to spam his website for him every chance he gets doesn't impress anyone it shows the lack of disrespect for the rc community in whole. Also using another rc stores video's and photo's is just outright wrong. Images and Video are copy protected by the creators....
Old 09-25-2005, 07:12 AM
original.mb

radio controlled mad

there is a god thankyou mate i really thought i was on my own, maybe now 'badz' will give it a rest??

i really have no idea why he has acted the way he has the guy has really taken this personal attack a bit too far i think, i just hope other members stand up to people like that , its guys like him that bring forum quality down and it just gets more and more obsurd?

i hope other guys that have bought from sb racing post as well to let this guy know the company really does exist and has good support and carrys some awesome stuff for our lovely fg's
Old 09-25-2005, 07:39 AM
quantum2plus2

I have spent a lot of money with SB racing and I have found them to be reliable and totally trustworthy.
The support and service they offer is second to none.

If anyone in the UK asked where to get a fg or parts from I would recommend SB racing without a doubt.

Dont accuse me of being paid by SB racing too BADZ [:-].

OH SORRY this is a American forum where other US sellers can rip off parts from the design of others (the ultimate compliment to a part design BTW) and post them as there own ideas but as soon as someone points it out the thread disappears and that has happened at least twice in the past week but you have a problem with someone using a stock photo of a part

Typical one rule for one and another rule for the UK members eh!!!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 07:50 AM
badz

ORIGINAL: quantum2plus2

I have spent a lot of money with SB racing and I have found them to be reliable and totally trustworthy.
The support and service they offer is second to none.
Fine with me I don't care since I'd never order from any oversea's company when the parts are available here.
If anyone in the UK asked where to get a fg or parts from I would recommend SB racing without a doubt.
Great I can't blame you there they are local for ya.
Dont accuse me of being paid by SB racing too BADZ [:-].
I Never have. But are you? Odd alot of UK people all joined at same time support same rc company. Maybe just coincidence but more than likely not one.
OH SORRY this is a American forum where other US sellers can rip off parts from the design of others (the ultimate compliment to a part design BTW) and post them as there own ideas but as soon as someone points it out the thread disappears and that has happened at least twice in the past week but you have a problem with someone using a stock photo of a part
I don't think it matters who uses the forums. I'm not picking on anyone cause of where they are from, however I've seen the total opposite from some others. BTW The photo's are not stock nor is the video. A rc store made that video. Also the owner of some of those pictures runs his own online store and those are his personal rc. So again...not stock photos
Typical one rule for one and another rule for the UK members eh!!!!!
I agree with you here. A UK member is allowed to use racist terms and derogatory statements and insult an entire population but nobody else is.

Also since this is totally off topic here and really has no need to be discussed in the forum. If you want to discuss it more feel free to PM me.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:22 PM
MrMikeG

www.oneillbrothersracing.com ask for Sean
Old 09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
ben55

what is the most powerfull engine that will fit marder/hpi baja stuff like that.
thanks Ben
Old 09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
badz

ORIGINAL: ben55

what is the most powerfull engine that will fit marder/hpi baja stuff like that.
thanks Ben

Ya can crank 6+ HP or more out of a 26cc engine with all the hopups...the hpi...nobody can really tell yet cause depends on what type of motor's on it...it could be some off the wall one but more than likely a cy...I'd guess too with some chopping you can toss anything you want on...I got a traxxas mb i'm going to put a 50cc on over the winter...but i'm rebuilding the entire thing to make it work
Old 09-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

ORIGINAL: ben55

thanks Ben

REEDed inducted Trevor Simpson engine which will cost you you $1000+

or bigger CC engine...which will have tons of bottom end but no top speed because bigger cc engine wont rev as high as small CC

thats why nitro engines rev like up to 44,000 RPM
Old 09-26-2005, 03:14 AM
HeatFire

this may be inaccurate values.. but atleast they are kinda fun:P..
http://www.rc-car-online.de/dyno_230_04.jpg
http://www.rc-car-online.de/dyno_260_04.jpg

dyno resultat of a 230/04 and 260/04 both with samba 3 pipe..
Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 AM
original.mb

radio controlled mad,

your spot on mate and yes i agree
Old 09-26-2005, 08:53 AM
JRexA

Those results are with a tuned pibe, and should be realistic.

As for the Reed Valve Engine, that one needs some serius redesign of a FG Off-Road, as the carb vill want to be where the rear diff is...

Rebuilding to a laid down engine design will make it work, but then the fuel tank need to be relocated....(maybe reboulding a onroad car to off road does the trick....

A Race Ported Reed valve 29cc engine should give at least 5hp+ without the tuned exhaust.