Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

using a mt body on the mb

Old 10-03-2005, 09:28 AM
xxxboatworks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default using a mt body on the mb

What parts do I need to use the mt body on my mb? I'm guessing body posts are all I may need? I'm not sure if the existing posts on my mb can be used on the truck body. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Battoo

Default RE: using a mt body on the mb

I'm no expert but i think longer front body posts and possibly a couple of body clips are all you need. Please correct me if i'm wrong as i want to put a mb body on my mt (opposite to xxxboatworks)
Old 10-03-2005, 05:14 PM
SELWA
My Feedback: (1)

You would need the shock tower and a set of longer shocks to go from the MB to the MT. Not worth it since the MB body is much stronger than the MT body. I've had both and now I use a Marder Body, soon to paint a Mud Marder Body for it as well!!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:05 PM
mnf1sand

it takes alot more than just longer posts. if your looking to just have it on there for looks or very mild driving I have a quick and easy way of doing a mount. i would have to get a pic of it but it is basically using the standard MB mounts then adding a second set with 4 body clips and a brace.