Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

vs modelsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:11 PM
thopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vs modelsports

How come there are no prices at there site.? Where can I get prices and buy a large scale fg in the USA?
Old 10-08-2005, 12:23 PM
hellya

Default RE: vs modelsports

here ya go a price list................ prices are on their website

$719 for a marder???? thats less than the FH $899 at tower to bad the marder didnt come with a good radio system installed for that price.
Almost $200 less, you can buy a good radio system for less than that
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34262.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	335959  
Old 10-08-2005, 05:25 PM
gonsped69
My Feedback: (6)

Contact Tony @ http://rcmodelsport.com/ - lightning fast service, ask all the questions you want with lightning quick responses throughout the day and........I dare to say - the lowest prices in the USA? (at least based on the several dealers I've seen, got quote from within this forum and on the net)
Old 10-09-2005, 04:13 AM
original.mb

thopper check troy at www.fgperformancerc.com he is state side and carrys all fg kits etc.,
Old 10-09-2005, 11:01 AM
BAP 62

Hellya; These are not current prices. If you read the what is under the ads on that page you will see that. It states" These are archived ads and do not reflect updated price changes" Marders sell for $800.00 to $825.00 from FG dealers.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:40 PM
hellya

If they advertise these prices on their active current website link (the big add on top this forums 1st page)..... they should either honor the prices or update their website

Wait a minute this is their new updated website

That makes alot of sense, make no changes to the FH or FG vehicles but charge $100 more because they can[&:]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

ORIGINAL:
That makes alot of sense, make no changes to the FH or FG vehicles but charge $100 more because they can[&:]
hell ya
Old 10-09-2005, 07:26 PM
BAP 62

Hellya: Their prices go up because the price is raised from FG. As a dealer you should know this. Both FG distributors sell for the same price. I know this, as a FG dealer, I buy from both of them. VS is not trying to rip off anyone.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:30 PM
hellya

I wasnt implying anyone was ripping off anyone.....I was just stating a fact that these 1/6 cars dont appreciate in value.... like houses do.

I could see if the fg company made improvements to the cars then bumped up the prices.

Improvements like a steel pinion and alloy upper rear A arms (HINT HINT FG), the main weak points with the vehicles.
These should become stock items to justify a $100 price increase...................... my 2 cents[sm=lol.gif]
Old 10-09-2005, 11:54 PM
rfaster
My Feedback: (1)

Are these guys any good - do they have a store or are they only mail order? Just went to the website and noticed they are right down the street...

ORIGINAL: gonsped69

Contact Tony @ http://rcmodelsport.com/ - lightning fast service, ask all the questions you want with lightning quick responses throughout the day and........I dare to say - the lowest prices in the USA? (at least based on the several dealers I've seen, got quote from within this forum and on the net)
Old 10-10-2005, 12:52 AM
gonsped69
My Feedback: (6)

Tony is damn good - I can vouch for his honesty, knowledge and service. He made me started in large scale and made it effortless.

Having never shipped overseas before, he accidentally underquoted FedEx shipping for my FG Sporstline 2004 by U$170 and he kept his word and honored the original quote and sustained the loss himself. I'm not saying he will repeat this to anyone again but it gives you an idea the kind of person he is.

He races onroad cars frequently - gas or nitro - anything with wheels he races. He travels to Europe when the big races (Worlds) are on.

Contact him, talk to him - I'll guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised
Old 10-10-2005, 08:14 AM
R/C Modelsport

ORIGINAL: rfaster

Are these guys any good - do they have a store or are they only mail order? Just went to the website and noticed they are right down the street...

ORIGINAL: gonsped69

I'll be at Mission College this comming sunday for the 5th scale race. I'm always there with a supply of parts. You can find me there on 5th scale days and 8th scale days.

Tony
R/C Modelsport