Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

I got the fastest Marder EVER (I think)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

I got the fastest Marder EVER (I think)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 05:42 AM
marcuskeeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got the fastest Marder EVER (I think)

I believe the correct terminology would be "Test Fly"
Old 02-12-2006, 05:45 AM
J_D

haha - yer probably lol
Old 02-13-2006, 01:52 AM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Due to some recent posts in this thread (which I have removed) I would like to remind y'all that selling and/or attempting to sell items in the forums is not permitted.

No auction, for sale or wanted posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No ads linking to auctions or classified ads. No discussion forum posts linking to ads unless the information is answers a question being discussed. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU.
- RCU Community Policies
Old 02-13-2006, 07:09 AM
J_D

why
Old 02-13-2006, 12:53 PM
vortecks

ORIGINAL: jakjr

Due to some recent posts in this thread (which I have removed) I would like to remind y'all that selling and/or attempting to sell items in the forums is not permitted.

No auction, for sale or wanted posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No ads linking to auctions or classified ads. No discussion forum posts linking to ads unless the information is answers a question being discussed. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU.
- RCU Community Policies
I didn't think it would hurt, sorry.

Everyone on here has been very supportive of this project and thought it only fair that people should know my intention.
The car is finally finished and running perfect so I'd hate to disappoint people and just disappear with no explanation.

I don't know if the following will break any rules but I can't think of any other words or way of letting people know that I'm not keeping the car so I apologise in advance for this.

Thanks to everyone who's posted suggestions and comments. Without you all, I wouldn’t have finished the 'Marjet'.

I'm working on a high quality video of everything from start to finish which will be ready shortly and I'll post the link when it's finished.

I haven't gone completely and who knows, I may return one day with something even BIGGER.

All the best,

Tony[/b]
Old 02-13-2006, 01:03 PM
CodeToad

I don't see how my post violated the given terms or how any of the posts were hurting anything so here it is again as best I can remember.

I'm sorry you are selling the beast, it's been fun watching it come alive. I hope you find it a great home but more importantly I hope everything is okay with you and yours.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:20 PM
carpy100

nice one tony. you disapearing to the moon on it????
good luck with selling and any future plans.
its been very entertaining[8D]